hf1

Saying hi

My avatar
popsicle
Clothie
Clothie

Saying hi

Postby popsicle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Hi, i'm Catherine. I have 3 children my eldest are 6 and 8 and I have a little girl Poppy who is 9 months. I tried cloth with my first and didn't get on and didn't try again until Poppy was a few months old.

Haven't looked back since then. Look forward to getting to know you all, I spend alot of time on the net in the evenings as my husband works nights, so sit and surf after he has left for work.

Catherine

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Saying hi

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:54 pm

popsicle wrote:Hi, i'm Catherine. I have 3 children my eldest are 6 and 8 and I have a little girl Poppy who is 9 months. I tried cloth with my first and didn't get on and didn't try again until Poppy was a few months old.

Haven't looked back since then. Look forward to getting to know you all, I spend alot of time on the net in the evenings as my husband works nights, so sit and surf after he has left for work.

Catherine

Hi Catherine and welcome. Hope you enjoy the site. Snap at working nights dh's, mine does too, hence me spending all night on here relatively uninterrupted apart from when he is home which is Fri-Sun. nights. :D What nights does your hubby work?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Hello there Catherine and welcome to this site. I've just got the one - Kayleigh at 15 months in nappies. I'm worried that the time has flown for her getting to this age, that she will be grown up and out of nappies before I know it. Anyway, look forward to chatting nappies and all sorts of other stuff.

My avatar
popsicle
Clothie
Clothie

Postby popsicle » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 am

nic1 wrote:Hi Catherine and welcome. Hope you enjoy the site. Snap at working nights dh's, mine does too, hence me spending all night on here relatively uninterrupted apart from when he is home which is Fri-Sun. nights. :D What nights does your hubby work?

His nights off can be really eratic as he is a night manager for Tesco. Tends to have Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday nights off. At least he seems to be getting 2 nights off together at the moment, it was 1 night here 1 night there for a while.

Catherine

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:41 am

Welcome to you and Poppy Catherine! I'm mum to Louis 20 months and Josh 6.5. Hope you enjoy chatting with us to keep you busy when dh is at work!!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:59 am

Hi and welcome! I'm ALison mum to Harry and katie who are 4 and 2.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 am

Hello and welcome to the site. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is 21 months (how did that happen!) and a little boy due in May. I look forward to chatting more to you soon :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:38 am

popsicle wrote:
nic1 wrote:Hi Catherine and welcome. Hope you enjoy the site. Snap at working nights dh's, mine does too, hence me spending all night on here relatively uninterrupted apart from when he is home which is Fri-Sun. nights. :D What nights does your hubby work?

His nights off can be really eratic as he is a night manager for Tesco. Tends to have Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday nights off. At least he seems to be getting 2 nights off together at the moment, it was 1 night here 1 night there for a while.

Catherine

Ahhhh that's better than erratic one night here and one night there definitely. How do you find it with him working nights?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:57 am

Hi Catherine :)

Welcome to the site I'm Beck mum to hannah, phebie and william :D

Look forward to getting to know you.....

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers