Hi from Tanya & Bella

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Hi from Tanya & Bella

Postby tanya » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Hi,

I'm Tanya (33) and I'm mummy to a cloth-bummed monkey called Bella, who is 4 months old.

Looking forward to chatting to all of you.

Tanya & Bella

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Hi Tanya, Welcome to the board. I'm Mareth, mammy to Rhys who's also 4 months old. Look forward to chatting to you some more.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:19 pm

Hiya Tanya!! Nice to 'see' you on here. I am Nic, mum to 2 girls, my cloth bum is Evie who is 2yrs & 4 mths now and will be my last baby so making the most of these cute nappies. :D My eldest is 7.5 years now :shock: How the time goes!! :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi Tanya and Bella too. I'm ALison, mum to Harry 4 and KAtie 2. We're almost at the end of our cloth nappy days :( but I am a childminder and look after a little cloth bum so hopefully will get to use them a bit longer.

I look forward to getting to know you :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Hi Tanya, I'm Rae and have 15 month old Kayleigh. If you want pre-loved girl nappies and wraps, there seem to be quite a lot for sale here :lol: Anyway, welcome to this board and I look forward to chatting about nappies and anything else that takes your fancy.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Hiya and welcome to the board. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte and a little boy on the way in May. I look forward to chatting with you and finding out about your collection :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:44 pm

hello

welcome to the tree! I'm Jan, mum to ds1 who is currently potty training, and twin girls of 10 months (so plenty of nappies still to deal with!)

enjoy!

jan x

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Hello!

I'm Katie mum to two cloth bottomed boys. Lachlan is 2 and Zachary 8 months.

Look forward to chatting with you.
:D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi Tanya and Bella

welcome to the board, I'm BEck mum to Hannah and my 2 cloth bums Phebie and William. Look forward to chatting more soon :) :)

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers