My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Hello to all from Slovenia

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT. Glad you're enjoying it here and have already made your first purchase. I'm sure there'll be lots more. :giggle:

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Louise wrote::idea: Welcome to CNT. Glad you're enjoying it here and have already made your first purchase. I'm sure there'll be lots more. :giggle:

Actually, I just did my third one today :oops: I love the classifieds section :notworthy:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 pm

:idea: Welcome to the Tree! I often visit family in Vienna and hope to visit Bratislava soon. Looking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 am

:idea: Hi and welcome,I hope you find nappies that suit your lo, it can be daunting but trust me you will get there in the end with all the wonderful ladies on here to offer you advice :wink: xx

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Frances wrote::idea: Welcome to the Tree! I often visit family in Vienna and hope to visit Bratislava soon. Looking forward to chatting :D

Slovenia isn't the same country as Slovakia. Common mistake though ;) Slovakia is the one on the eastern Austrian border(right from Austria)), Slovenia is the one on the southern border(under Austria)
And looking forward to plenty of chatting around here :D
Already got tonne of great advices and also ideas!
Lovely community and very outgoing, positive people!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:09 pm

mamarozi wrote:
Frances wrote::idea: Welcome to the Tree! I often visit family in Vienna and hope to visit Bratislava soon. Looking forward to chatting :D

Slovenia isn't the same country as Slovakia. Common mistake though ;) Slovakia is the one on the eastern Austrian border(right from Austria)), Slovenia is the one on the southern border(under Austria)
And looking forward to plenty of chatting around here :D
Already got tonne of great advices and also ideas!
Lovely community and very outgoing, positive people!

:oops: :oops: The shame :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 pm

mamarozi wrote:
Louise wrote::idea: Welcome to CNT. Glad you're enjoying it here and have already made your first purchase. I'm sure there'll be lots more. :giggle:

Actually, I just did my third one today :oops: I love the classifieds section :notworthy:

:giggle: Welcome to the Tree. Just be prepared to kiss your Paypal balance goodbye :D

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mamarozi » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
mamarozi wrote:

:giggle: Welcome to the Tree. Just be prepared to kiss your Paypal balance goodbye :D

What PayPal balance? :wink:

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers