hf1

Hi from Australia :)

My avatar
Kitartas
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Hi from Australia :)

Postby Kitartas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:01 am

i actually found this forum TOTALLY by accident - i was looking for beilesen nappies and this site came up with a post that someone made in september i think it was - of their baby wearing a beilesen nappy to bed LOL

I noticed that most of you lovely ladies are based in the UK with a few from other places - are there many aussies here?

Just to quickly introduce myself :) - my name is Tracey - I'm mum to 3 kids - 2 big boys who have been out of nappies for many many years but who wore cloth terry squares back in the day - and one little cloth bummed bubba girl. I'm working at home atm making cloth nappies (i won't put the link i saw your WAHM guidelines and it says i'm not allowed) I'm home most of the day with the baby while the bigger boys are at school and hubby is at work and i absolutely love fabrics - you could say i'm obsessed - making nappies gives me an excuse to buy lots of pretties :giggle:

so that's me in a nutshell

**waves**

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hi from Australia :)

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:21 am

:idea: :cnthug:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 am

:idea: :idea: Hi Tracey, welcome to CNT - great to see another Aussie on here! I'm mum to Josh and Louis (still in night nappies) and CNT :giggle: You are more than welcome to put a text link in your signature and post in the WAHM wonders section to let us know what is happening with your nappies by just having a reciprocal link to us on your site!

I'm in Hervey Bay, there are also girls in Cairns, Brissie and Melbourne that post regularly. Where are you?

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
Kitartas
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kitartas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:25 am

thanks for the welcome guys :)

i'm in brissie tory - on the northside - my store is on vacation at the moment but i'll definately put a link up when it opens again. I've closed it down so i can get rid of all my custom orders (i have about 40 **gah**) so then i can start afresh with my new pattern - i just signed up for a licence to sew darling diapers (from the US)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 am

Excellent - you'll have to let us know all about it when you get it back up! I'm off to have a nosy at the pattern! :pinocchio:

What nappies were you making before?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT.

clothmama wrote:Excellent - you'll have to let us know all about it when you get it back up! I'm off to have a nosy at the pattern! :pinocchio:

What nappies were you making before?

Dunk N Fluff fitteds are made from the same pattern. :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 am

They look great - really well fitting nappies but OOOWWWW at the price to buy the pattern :shock:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 am

Louise wrote:Dunk N Fluff fitteds are made from the same pattern. :wink:

Ah haaaaaa I see! I can see the value in having a pattern that people are familiar with and like! :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 am

Hi Tracey and welcome :idea: Look forward to seeing your shop when it opens

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers