beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Hi from Australia :)

Postby beck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 am

Kitartas wrote:
gilbertandmartha wrote:Hey!

Where abouts on the Northside are you? We used to live in Bardon (near Paddington) and miss it a lot.

I'm a relative newcomer here too, my two have been in cloth for 5-6 months now.

we're in redcliffe - do you know that area of brissie?

I'm from Redcliffe! I grew up there but am now living in Taigum. What a small world!

My avatar
Kitartas
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kitartas » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 am

beck wrote:
Kitartas wrote:
gilbertandmartha wrote:Hey!

Where abouts on the Northside are you? We used to live in Bardon (near Paddington) and miss it a lot.

I'm a relative newcomer here too, my two have been in cloth for 5-6 months now.

we're in redcliffe - do you know that area of brissie?

I'm from Redcliffe! I grew up there but am now living in Taigum. What a small world!

haha cool - veeeery small world

we have friends in taigum - isn't that near the big shopping centre with the lincraft

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:32 am

Think your thinking of Toombul I'm sure Lincraft just went in there.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 am

Kitartas wrote:it's good to hear that dnf are so popular - most of my current customers in australia haven't heard of them before - do you get orders shipped to the UK or are there retailers over there that stock them?

oh and tory the price of the pattern was nothing - it's the licence that ***YOUCH*** LOL

I think Tory meant the price of the licence. People order from the US mainly although there is a retailer that sells them over here now. We have done a couple of co-op orders direct from DnF where we get a small discount for ordering a large amount of nappies in one go.

My avatar
Kitartas
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kitartas » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 am

yep was thinking of toombul - just checked with my oh so cever hubby and he put me right - near the entertainment centre?

i saw that DnF do co-ops with a discount - that's a great way to save money and good for her to get bulk orders.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Kitartas wrote:yep was thinking of toombul - just checked with my oh so cever hubby and he put me right - near the entertainment centre?

No thats Boondal where the entertainment centre is. About 15-20 or so minutes up the road :mrgreen: .

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 pm

welsome :idea:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Kitartas wrote:

I only know redcliffe for the fish and chip shop that used to be on the beach? It closed a while ago, but when my dad used to visit we would always go there for Fish and Chips.

Taigum rings a bell but not all that loudly :giggle:

We were back in Brissie at the end of October. although we stayed down at Burleigh. We brought home the worls biggest supply of Killer Pythons and BBQ sauce :giggle:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Amanda do you know where chermside is? Taigum is the next few suburbs over from there.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers