My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Hello :)

Postby beck » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 am

Hi and welcome :)

Sounds like you';ve got a good stash to start with. I believe that everyone should have at least one Weenotions in there stash :wink: Look foward to chatting.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT. You definitely need to try a WeeNotions and some more WAHM nappies too. :twisted: :twisted: :giggle:

My avatar
subrosie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby subrosie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks for the recommendations ladies - I'm certainly finding out fast what works for us and what doesn't... am super happy with the FB OS and IBD SIO... now looking for a great bamboo night time nappy!

All in all tho, really enjoying the experience, sad as it may sound, and we'll be reusables all the way as soon as I start getting my purchased stash together :D

x

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Welcome :cnthug: You certainly have a fair few to be trying :giggle: I've had to ban myself from the classifieds and I'm fairly new too :giggle:

Becks x

My avatar
subrosie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby subrosie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks and I know what you mean Becks!

The trial is just that, meaning I don't actually own the nappies listed, just testing out which ones work for us before sending them all back! I've actually put quite a few to one side that really don't work for us but I'm glad we've tested so many as it stops me buying nappies that we won't use!

x

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers