muddypawsk
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby muddypawsk » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Nappyjan wrote:Hiya!

I 'know' you too!!! hehe!!

how are you all???

jan x

Helloooo....we're fine! out of nappies during day now....but I'm quite pleased about that now. still like my fix of night nappies though! :lol:

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Hello from me too! My little one is getting closer to pottying. Was using the potty at the beginning of the week (successfully), but is now not interested. Well done Murray!

Sue

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:07 pm

yeah Lucas is out of day nappies now too!

has it really been that long????????????

jan x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am

Hi Kat! I know you too, welcome to the Nappy Tree :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi and welcome, I am Karen mummy to 3 girls :D

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 pm

muddypawsk wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*waves manically*

I only have two slings so I am no expert, one is a pouch which I hate, but the other is a mei tai, which I LOVE!!!!!!!

Hey you!!!! Oooo Oooo Oooo where did u get the mei tai from? Is it a baby one or toddler? Is it easy to use when out and about on your own? :oops:

I got it second hand from Lucy at Rumplebums, I rented it first and liked it so much I bought it hee hee. I have just put William in it and he is nearly four, and it was fine and dandy, so yes I would recommend it for a toddler :) I have an embroidered padded one so it can be a bit bulky for carrying about with you if you are not using it, but that is my only complaint. You can front, back or hip carry with them, I have a link to a site with pics on if you want it.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Heya,

I'm also not a slings expert but I still carry my 21month old Isabelle in my Mei Tai and I LOVE it!!

Suzanne - what do you hate about your pouch? I was thinking they look simpler than a ring-sling for bf the baby in for "next time"...

My avatar
muddypawsk
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby muddypawsk » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:20 pm

WeeNotions wrote:
muddypawsk wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*waves manically*

I only have two slings so I am no expert, one is a pouch which I hate, but the other is a mei tai, which I LOVE!!!!!!!

Hey you!!!! Oooo Oooo Oooo where did u get the mei tai from? Is it a baby one or toddler? Is it easy to use when out and about on your own? :oops:

I got it second hand from Lucy at Rumplebums, I rented it first and liked it so much I bought it hee hee. I have just put William in it and he is nearly four, and it was fine and dandy, so yes I would recommend it for a toddler :) I have an embroidered padded one so it can be a bit bulky for carrying about with you if you are not using it, but that is my only complaint. You can front, back or hip carry with them, I have a link to a site with pics on if you want it.

Yes please to links! :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:41 pm

Hello Katherin. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is now 21 months old and we are expecting a little boy in May so I am enjoying shopping for boys nappies :D
Look forward to getting to know you :D

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers