hf1

Well here it goes...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Hiya and welcome from me too, i am Nicola - mummy to 2 beautiful girls who are 7 years (Emma) and Evie my cloth bum was 2 in Sept.

Look forward to chatting and hope you like it here :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 am

Hi there!

I'm Beck mum to 3 rugrats :D
Woohoo to your first day in cloth! Hou did it go??

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:52 am

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yesterday went well, I had her in bamboozles with tots bots wrap. But as I had only washed a couple to try i ran out in the afternoon because she did a poo just after I changed her into the last one :shock: and I hadnt put a liner in it - doh!

I've now washed them all so am ready to start again!

As for becoming addicted- I already am! Apart from the bamboozles and fluffles I already had, I've also bought some BOGOF bumgenius :oops:
And I think I might need to get more anyway as I didnt think the fluffles would be as big as they are! They might only be used as nighttime so will need some more for day time... :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:56 am

They are very bulky aren't they, although I find that they are invaluable in a collection as a quick drying 2 parter. Many people don't get on at night with them as microfibre tends to squish wee out quite easily when it's really wet. So if they aren't working just come on and ask!

Bamboozles are a good place to start, reliable and not bulky! Hooray - hope today goes as well now that you have them all washed! :D :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:05 am

Hi Marijke and welcome to the CNT.
I'm Rae, born in Australia, and living in Northern Ireland. I have 15 month old Kayleigh in cloth.

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers