Hi from Cyprus!

My avatar
clarkey1000
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Cyprus!

Postby clarkey1000 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi, :idea:
I've just listed lots of things to be sold and thought it would be rude not to come & introduce myself. I've never really been here before as I spend far too much time on other forums but there seems to be loads going on here so I may hang around for a bit and join in :D

I live on a military base in Cyprus. Been here almost 2 years and got 1 more year to go. Love it here although not so keen on the crazy rain at the moment (shouldn't really complain after seeing all the UK snow on the TV!)

I have a son who is 19 months old and another one due in a few months. Been using cloth since DS was 4 weeks old so am determined to keep it up when the new one comes along (despite everyones doubts that I'll be able to cope :evil: ). Am currently building a cute newborn cloth collection as DS just got prefolds and plain wraps which got a bit boring after a while!! :(

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hi from Cyprus!

Postby nabroc » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi and welcome :cnthug: :idea:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Hiya hun

good to see you here :hug:

jan x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:13 pm

:idea: Welcome to CNT!! :cnthug:

I spent 7 years living in Limassol :) Been back in the uk since 1996 though!

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 am

:idea: Welcome! :idea:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
clarkey1000
Clothie
Clothie

Postby clarkey1000 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

megansmummy wrote:I spent 7 years living in Limassol :) Been back in the uk since 1996 though!

Haven't ventured down that way much (although I'll be giving birth at that end of the island :D) Probably changed a bit since 1996 though!

Cheers for the welcomes :mrgreen:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:40 pm

:idea: welcome to the tree.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:49 pm

clarkey1000 wrote:I have a son who is 19 months old and another one due in a few months. Been using cloth since DS was 4 weeks old so am determined to keep it up when the new one comes along (despite everyones doubts that I'll be able to cope :evil: ). Am currently building a cute newborn cloth collection as DS just got prefolds and plain wraps which got a bit boring after a while!! :(

I hope you are having fun building that newborn stash. :evil: to other people doubting your ability to cope with 2 in cloth - you make your own decisions based on your own circumstances at the time.

Hope to see you in chat soon,

Kate

Return to Welcome Newcomers