Hi, newbie here, but not to cloth!

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Hi, newbie here, but not to cloth!

Postby ladybird » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi,
I'm Shadow (some will know me by ladybird on other forums), mum to 3 boys - Nayan 6, Tallin 4 and Ocean 2. Ocean is still in nappies full time, Tallin at night. Ocean has Cystic Fibrosis and will possibly be a little delayed in potty training (more reason to keep him in cloth :lol:)

We use a rather large range of nappies, pretty much all fitteds and with those wool exclusively. We have a large wool stash too :oops: I have a couple of AI2s, shortly to be added to the sales board (along with lots of fitteds!)

I've been married to Ilan for nearly 8 yrs (been together nearly 10 :shock:). I'm a SAHM, formerly a nappy advisor for a company here in UK.

Nice to meet you all!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Shadow, I'm Tory, mum to Josh 6.5 and Louis 20 months and married to Joel aka Mr Clothmama!!

Welcome and look forward to hearing more from you!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Welcome here Shadow, well you know me hun!!! Good to see you over here. Look forward to chatting and hope you like it at the 'tree'!! :lol:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:08 pm

:D

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go on flash your stash, make um all gasp :lol:

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:08 pm

howdy shadow

think you might remember me!!

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Hiya!!

Nice to see you finally Nic and Suzanne! Ummm Emma? Erm, name rings a bell, can't think where from though ;) You know I don't have stash pics, isn't that terrible!? I'm put off by the idea that I'll never get them all in one go - always some in the bucket/on the washing line/ on the bum!

Tory, where in Oz are you? My brother lives in Hobart with his wife (although hoping to move back to mainland soonish, probably Sydney after moving to Tas from Brisbane). No babies yet, but they'll defo give cloth a go!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm

ladybird wrote:Hiya!!

Nice to see you finally Nic and Suzanne! Ummm Emma? Erm, name rings a bell, can't think where from though ;) You know I don't have stash pics, isn't that terrible!? I'm put off by the idea that I'll never get them all in one go - always some in the bucket/on the washing line/ on the bum!

Well if you ever get around to doing most of the stash pics hun there will be many ladies on here, in particular mummy's of boys that would swoon in delight at your fab stash. I bet they would all love Oceans hair too, soooo curly and sooo sweet he is. :D Come on Shadow....we really do need to see the stash hun!!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:17 pm

chants.... STASH STASH STASH!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:22 pm

:oops: Ok, I'll get started on the nappies tomorrow while Ocean is at playschool.
Here's a very recent pic of Ocean to swoon over. He was telling me the anatomy of an owl, 2yr old style;

And the top of my nappy basket (the main one :oops) taken a couple of days ago!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers