hf1

Hi, newbie here, but not to cloth!

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:06 am

HIya all!!

LOL at any new purchases! I've slowed the nappy buying recently. Think our last one was a GORGEOUS Jimmy Riddles and two from The Enchanted Nursery that are ALL bv so are soooooo soft - they are from a charity auction win last summer that finally arrived, should have been just the one, but she threw the second one in!

Will work on stash pics later......... :lol:

My avatar
sarahbiles
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sarahbiles » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Hiya - have seen you around and about :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 pm

ladybird wrote:
nic1 wrote:
ladybird wrote:Hi Ali!!

The flowers is a LHC too, along with the swirly star one on the top left! I like my LHC's :)

How suited are they to a heavy wetter Shadow as i am sure i have read/heard somewhere that they don't suit heavy wetters, is this true?

Not suited??? Ocean has one on in bed right now - unboosted. It has two soakers in though, one snap in and one sewn in, think they're sherpa. The other two I have I think I would boost as they only have lay in soakers, but size wise they're fine for boosting. Probably won't be that long before you can stalk most of my stash anyway - Ocean stripped himself off today and has been taking an interest in the toilet :roll:

Arrrgghhh no Ocean slow down with this PT'ing lark!!! :lol: :lol: I may have mixed them up with something else but always thought of LHC as not being suitable for heavy wetters, must have heard it somewhere....... well i am going to be stalking those then hun!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:26 pm

Hiya Sarah!!

My avatar
elfin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby elfin » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:32 pm

Nice to see you here Shadow :D . Oisín was looking over my shoulder at the pics of your boys and thinks Tallin looks really nice and wants to know if he can go to your house to play :shock: :lol: !

Emer x

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:04 pm

LOL, yes Oisin, any time!!!! Tallin is a cheeky monkey - as you can tell by the smile - he's got away with far too much due to that grin!

My avatar
artiezoo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby artiezoo » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi Shadow,

Lovely pics of the boys. I don't think I've seen all three at once before. What a handsome trio you have there.

Marie

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 am

Hi Shadow :P

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers