hf1

Hi, forgot to say it

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 pm

Helloooooo guys!!

A medical herbalist is like a doctor (we do 4 years of med school) but we dish out herbs instead of synthetic drugs.

As for anti-inflammatories, it kind of depends where you are inflammed as to which are the best?

Ali - have you decided on a colour for the other one yet? its all cut out and ready to dye?

emma xx

heres the back of those Crankypants longies

Shadow - he IS getting big - he's going to be 2 in 2 months.... wheres my baby gone???
Last edited by Emma S on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 pm

Hi Emma, great to see you here! I'm also admiring your lovely site! Jasmine is gorgeous, and so is Jack! Jack is the same age as my daughter, Rebecca. Look forward to chatting with you on this site.

sue

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:06 pm

I could never remember Jacks birthdate - isnt that crap... Now I just remember that he was born on the first day of the financial year, and for some reason I can remember that more easily :roll:

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Rebecca was born on the last day of the financial year, and my husbands birthday is the day before. Helps me to remember! I can never remember birthdays and forget all my own family -at least they all know this now and are not offended! :oops:

Sue

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Emma S wrote:Ali - have you decided on a colour for the other one yet? its all cut out and ready to dye?

Ummm no, cos I'm crap and haven't got round to looking for a pic yet! I have got a cardigan that would be quite a good colour thoguh so might just take a pic of that tomorrow. I will email you soon though :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:20 pm

no worries xxx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:39 am

Hiya Emma!

you 'know' me too!! please don't tempt me with any more stuff!! I could still cry over those longies and nappy sets I wanted for the girls but couldn't (and still can't) get :cry: :cry: :cry:

anywho!!! welcome to the forum!

jan x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:43 am

OMG I love those pirate longies!!

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4 Phebie 18months and William 1month :D look forward to lots of chattings

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:08 am

I've been asked for stash pics Emma, now I'm asking you!! I figure you must have a more enviable stash than I do - show us :D!!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers