hf1

newbie - hi

My avatar
curiousgeorge
Clothie
Clothie

newbie - hi

Postby curiousgeorge » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Hi, I am a newbie to this board, found it a few weeks ago. Also post on BC and CNA but fed of CNA being down a lot lately. i recognise a lot of the faces from there on here too :D Anyway, I am Michelle, and have DD Anais 5 and Roman nearly 9 months. Roman has had a cloth bum since he was 12 weeks. Thought about it while I was pregnant but had visions of terry squares and soaking and when he was 11 weeks looked into it again and brought a BTP pack of bambino Mio, my first big mistake. God that nearly put me off cloth for life. Then i got a birth to potty pack of little lamb bamboo which i love and then ventured into pockets. We use 2 parters for nights really and if I know we are going to be out for a long time and pockets at home and for convenience when out. my favourites are definately the blueberries :-) Even DD loves the nappies, always wants DS to wear "the tarzan one!" Right, I am waffling now so off to search the boards. Evening all!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:26 pm

hello! and nice to meet you!
i'm sure you'll hear more from me tommorrow, my now i am going to bed!!
shevi
ps. i really am going this time!

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Hi Michelle! Nice to see you here....

I've 2 boys and the older one doesn't care which nappy T gets :( ....... :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:11 am

Hi Michelle

Welcome to the board. I'm Ali mum to harry and Katie

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:44 am

Hi Michelle

welcome to the tree! (and if you change your mind about your Ruby blueberry you now know where to find me again :wink: :wink: )

jan x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:48 am

Big Welcome to you! I'm Beck mum to 3 LO's. Look forward to getting to know you more :)

(hannah loves curious george :lol: it was the first thing I thought of when I saw your username )

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:15 am

Hello Michelle
Welcome to the CNT. I'm Rae, and have 15 month old Kayleigh . Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:44 am

Hi and welcome. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte. Looking forward to getting to know you. :D

My avatar
curiousgeorge
Clothie
Clothie

Postby curiousgeorge » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:59 am

Nappyjan wrote:Hi Michelle

welcome to the tree! (and if you change your mind about your Ruby blueberry you now know where to find me again :wink: :wink: )

jan x

He He, sorry jan I am keeping!

But I know your love of Blueberries from CNA, I do know someone on BC who is selling 2 black OS Blueberries, if you are interested I can mail you her e-mail address. She wanted £15 each with inserts, I ordered 2 new sidesnap ones instead in cow and zebra so my paypal has been wiped out again :twisted:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers