Very late introduction!!

My avatar
jonathansgirl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Very late introduction!!

Postby jonathansgirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:50 am

OMG I only just noticed this section :oops:
I'm Kate (24), married to Jonathan (also 24) for almost 2 years and my DS Morgan Jaymes was born on March 5th 07
We've used cloth from 10wks and at last count we had 244 nappies and 47 wraps altho I'm constantly selling and buying different ones
I'm so fickle :lol:
My favourite nappy has to be the Blueberry onesize but if I could only have one type in my collection it would be Wonderoos. We have 30 :D
I'm a SAHM apart from doing a bit of cleaning for my mum, and a lot of the newer members know me from other forums
I was introduced to CNT by the lovely Jan who lives 5mins away from me
xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:22 am

Hello Kate, lovely introduction.
I'm Rae, and have 15 month old Kayleigh. We tried wonderoos, and we get on with most nappies, but I really just can't be bothered with them. Should manage to get around to selling it, but I find I am a bit of a hoarder. Anyway, welcome to CNT, and look forward to chatting.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:26 am

Hi and welcome to the Tree. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte and I run the Stockport Cloth Nappy Network, there are a few of us from here meeting up next week for a natter about nappies, so as you are in the area, you should come along. We are going to Rumble in the Jungle. Would be lovely to meet you properly :D

And wow at 244 nappies - that is some collection, you will have to show us some pics!

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:30 am

244 nappies :shock:
I have nowhere near that!!! and you lot are all wanting to see my stash?? I think I'd better build it up a bit first :lol: What an excuse to shop :lol:

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:32 am

:lol: as if you need an excuse Shadow :wink:
hi Jonathansgirl :)

My avatar
jonathansgirl
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby jonathansgirl » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:39 am

Charliemum wrote:And wow at 244 nappies - that is some collection, you will have to show us some pics!

I have a boring stash really, just lots of everything! x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 am

224!!!! i am sooo jealous!
nice to meet you
Shevi

ps. where do you keep them!!??

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello and welcome.

224 :shock:

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:12 pm

hello and :shock: :shock: :shock: at 244 nappies!!!!!!! i thought i was bad but no where near that (though haven't done an EXACT count!). you must have a big house to store them all in!! ha ha!!

at least if you ever need some cash you have a lot you can sell and buying and selling is part of the pleasure of using cloth nappies - IMO.

anyway, welcome here too. jackie x

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers