My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Hi! I'm a cloth nappy addict!

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi! My name is Louise and I'm a cloth nappy addict. I first started using cloth when my daughter was born 4 1/2 years ago but bought a BTP pack of prefolds and didn't get on with them at all so switched to disposables. I didn't start using cloth again until I was pregnant with my 3rd child and wish I'd rediscovered it sooner. Since Katie was born 5 months ago I have spent far too much money nappies - well I had to have some girly ones too! My recent purchases include some lovely wraps and a pocket nappy from Weenotions, an embroidered berry plush and a new Little Kiwi nappy to try!

Looking forward to chatting to fellow cloth nappy addicts!

Louise

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi Louise, look forward to chatting to you and welcome to the tree!! Hope you like it here and you are in good company with fellow cloth addicts!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:44 pm

Hi Louise, seen you in general chat so thought I'd say hi here :D

I'm Helen, I have 2 boys - Alex who is 5 and Theo who is 1. It's nice to see that there's hope for me having pink fluff if I had a third ;)

Look forward to chatting.... Helen

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:46 pm

Hello,

I'm Gisele
Welcome to the board.

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Hi Louise

You must be nearly the closest clothie on the Tree to me - its between you and Annette. Im in South Wimbledon!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi Louise,
Rae here, mother to 15 month old Kayleigh. My partner thinks I am cloth mad, but I'm very glad there are people more obsessed than me. Welcome to CNT and look forward to chatting.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:51 pm

Thanks for the welocme everyone. Heather - South Wimbledon's not very far from me at all, don't know many clothies round here although have managed to convert one maybe two mums from my baby group this week! :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers