hf1

Hello from me

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Hello from me

Postby paw foot » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Hi everyone, been lurking for a while now but finally decided to join in on the fun.

I am a first time mum to Daniel, he is just over 8 months old now. He took us by surprise and arrive just under 7 weeks early been playing catch up ever since. We spent 3 weeks in scbu and at the time felt very scary and more like 3 months he was very well from the start. Only on going issues we have is a left talipes.

We have been in cloth now since he was 10 weeks old. I started with a laundry service but they went under so I had to look for alternatives. Went to lollipop for some fluffle and micro fleece. We have now moved on to MEOS and Green Kids which I love.

Other facts about me, I like watching trash tv, shopping, walking and talking! Seems all I have time for since Daniel arrived. I'm a Vegan and love being a mum more than I ever imagined. Looking forward to getting to know you all T and D x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Hiya and welcome, i am Nic, mum to my cloth bum Evie who is almost 29 mths. :shock: I also have a 7 yr old called Emma. I am a veggie too and there's quite a few veggies on here, not sure if there's anyone who is a vegan but look forward to chatting with you. :D

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:05 pm

Hi
I'm Sue, mum of Joe and Rebecca. Rebecca is nearing the end of her nappy days as she has asked for and used the potty -yikes! I'm veggie, but because Rebecca has severe food allergies, I'm still breastfeeding, so have to cut dairy out of my diet too. I too have really enjoyed my time at home, but have just gone back to work 3 days a week last week. Look forward to chatting here,

Sue

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Looking forward to chatting to you both. Seems like I have joined at a busy time there are lots of new people joining

T

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Hello and welcome to you! I'm mummy to Josh 6.5 and Louis 20 months.

Look froward to chatting with you!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi T,
I'm Rae, and mother to 15 month old Kayleigh. Well if you enjoy talking I'm sure you will enjoy being involved in the daily banter here. Welcome to the CNT and look forward to hearing more fom you.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Hello

welcome to the tree!!

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi and welcome, I am Annette mum to Charlotte and a little boy on the way. Looking forward to chatting to you :D

My avatar
paw foot
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby paw foot » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:00 pm

hi everyone

Its a very friendly site just wish I had more time to read and chat. My little man likes lots of mummy attention!

T

Return to Welcome Newcomers