hf1

Newbie Nappy Novice here!!!

My avatar
staceybear
Clothie
Clothie

Newbie Nappy Novice here!!!

Postby staceybear » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello All! wow, took me a very long time to work this site out! But phew all done!! (excuse my username...My friend calls me Staceybear, and its the first thing that came to mind!)
Well, I am Stacey, I have two children, Kieran who is 5, and Amelie who is 6 weeks old.
I have decided to use cloth nappies, got off to a bad start, have lollipop nappies, but had totsbots flushable liners and just hated them! Then I got mastitis, and gave up....
anyway, tonight I decided to try again after running out of nappies, and decided I could do with some fleece liners, so here we go again!
Looking forward to using this forum, and becoming more knowledgeable about the world of cloth!
I really need advice on EVERYTHING!!! using lollipops as have been lent them from a friend, they seem nice, but are bamboo and take flippin ages to dry! Have motherease wraps, and am going to attempt to make my own fleece liners!
Sorry for the long introduction :) Hopefully I can navigate my way back to this page again, this site is confusing me!!!

Stacey xxx

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Newbie Nappy Novice here!!!

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Welcome to the tree. Don't worry you will find masses of advice on here. Happy cloth nappying :idea:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 pm

staceybear wrote:Hello All! wow, took me a very long time to work this site out! But phew all done!! (excuse my username...My friend calls me Staceybear, and its the first thing that came to mind!)

:giggle: I like it, very cute. Welcome to the Tree, Staceybear. Looking forward to chatting more with you.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:52 pm

:idea: :idea:
Welcome to the tree!
:cnthug:

My avatar
staceybear
Clothie
Clothie

Postby staceybear » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Oh fab, I did it all right! hehe, not very experienced with this forum malarky yet! Hopefully will get the hang of it :-)
I have like a million questions, so may be on here quite a lot over the next few weeks!
Funny isn't it how there are forums for breastfeeding, slings and nappies...Trying to use them all!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 pm

:idea: Welcome, to the tree and the lovely addictive world of cloth nappies :twisted: :twisted:
You'll get all the answers you need and be an expert before you know it :D
:cnthug:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:40 pm

:idea: welcome o the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

:idea: :idea: welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 pm

welcome to the tree :cnthug: you will find all of the advice you will ever need about everything fluffy here from lovely friendly people. This forum is responsible for my newfound nappy, wool and fleece addiction :giggle:
Look forward to chatting staceybear :mrgreen:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers