hf1

Hi!

My avatar
purpleduck
Clothie
Clothie

Hi!

Postby purpleduck » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 am

Hi! Another newbie really excited to finally find this place. I was sent by the lovely people at babykind when they couldn't find me a nappy I wanted, so I'll be going to the 'wanted' section soon! The rest of the board seems like such a fantastic resource too, and it'll be lovely to have more people to talk about cloth nappies with!

I have one daughter, E, who's called 'duckling' at home (immediately outing me to any friends reading along!). She's 8 months old and so much fun! I started out intending to cloth nappy, then as she was so small and slim at birth I ended up using a mix of cloth and 'eco' disposables. The last couple of months the eco disposables starting leaking quite badly and she was too small for the next size up. I had to decide between huggies and cloth, really, and my conscience pushed me firmly to cloth.
I am sad that some of her clothes don't go over most of them though. I've yet to find jeans that are comfy over even an itti bitti.
Look forward to geeking about nappies with you all!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Hi!

Postby Scotia » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 am

:idea: Welcome, come and join the nappy addicted :giggle:

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 am

:idea: Welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:24 am

Hi and welcome!! Look forward to chatting :D

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am

hi there and welcome :cnthug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT. We have the same problem with trousers. Katie either wears skirts/dresses or yummy WAHM clothing that is designed to fit over cloth nappies.

Return to Welcome Newcomers