Newbie here...cloth covert at 5.5 months

My avatar
mummymarps
Clothie
Clothie

Newbie here...cloth covert at 5.5 months

Postby mummymarps » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 am

Hi Everyone!

Well, like the title says i'm new, i converted to cloth about a month ago when my son was secon son was 5 1/2 months old.
A bit about me and my family......
My name is Holly, I'm 23 engaged to my partner of 7 years Dan who is also 23. We have 2 beautiful boys, Jacob Daniel who is 3 1/2 and Isaac Michael who is 6 1/2 months. I am qualified as a nursery nurse but plan on being a SAHM for a while, at least until Jacob starts school in January 2012.
I thought when i started cloth that i would be happy just gettin one lot of nappies...the bare minimum.... :hohoho: no chance. I bought naughty baby nappies first and recently aquired loads of ME and popolini nappies off freecycle so have been searching for some wraps.....I am trying to syphen a bit of mony off for some wee notions wraps but i dont want to start something and keep buying wraps....lets just say i have an addictive personality.

I think i've probably said enough and you most likely think im an absolute nutter.....maybe its true :wink:

I look forward to chatting to you all in the forum!!

Holly xxx
:bf: (love this smiley!!) :cnthug: (and this one too!)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Newbie here...cloth covert at 5.5 months

Postby megansmummy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 am

:idea: Welcome to the tree Holly!!

Im Tory, mummy to Megan who is 3 and Kieren who is 9 months, im a nursery nurse too although am taking some time off to be a SAHM for a while :)

enjoy your nappies, its well and truley addictive!! :giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:02 am

:idea: welcome :cnthug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT. :cnthug: This is definitely the wrong place to be if you want to avoid spending money on yummy fluff. :giggle:

Return to Welcome Newcomers