Postby Natalie » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 am

Hiya Neels :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 am

Hi Neels - I've never been on CNA so tell us a bit about yourself!! Very Happy

I'm Steph - currently unemployed due to poor management at my last job! Mum to Isabelle who is 22months in a few days...

My avatar
elfin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby elfin » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:51 am

Hi Neels, nice to see you here too :) .

Emer x

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Glad to be able to group chat to you again!

My avatar
neels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby neels » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:03 pm

i know i should have said a bit about myslef. i'm sorry.
i'm Neelam, mum to 2 girls aged 8.5 yrs and nearly 4yrs :lol: . we live in south west London. i work part time 3 days a week in a supermarket. i love to knit in my spare time and make custom longies and shorties to sell. so if any of you ladies need any longies, please let me know :lol: .
it's so nice to be here and meet everyone.
you must be wondering why i'm here if i don't have any children in nappies. i am an addict and my dd2 has been potty trained for nearly 2 yrs now but i'm still getting over my addiction :oops: .

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 pm

neels wrote:i know i should have said a bit about myslef. i'm sorry.
i'm Neelam, mum to 2 girls aged 8.5 yrs and nearly 4yrs :lol: . we live in south west London. i work part time 3 days a week in a supermarket. i love to knit in my spare time and make custom longies and shorties to sell. so if any of you ladies need any longies, please let me know :lol: .
it's so nice to be here and meet everyone.
you must be wondering why i'm here if i don't have any children in nappies. i am an addict and my dd2 has been potty trained for nearly 2 yrs now but i'm still getting over my addiction :oops: .

:lol: :lol: I can understand your excitement at finding everyone again - I can't imagine how awful it would be to loose our community here :( I'm just finding it hard to keep up with all the new faces so nice to have a bit of info to go with the name (as you will discover I'm very very vauge at the best of times :roll: :oops: ). Big welcome to you anyway and nice to have you even if your lo is out of cloth, I'm dreading pt and when I started this I thought I would have another child but now don't think I will (have trouble coping with 2 :oops: :lol: ) so I'll be around with no bub in cloth as well! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
neels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby neels » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:05 pm

clothmama wrote: :lol: :lol: I can understand your excitement at finding everyone again - I can't imagine how awful it would be to loose our community here :( I'm just finding it hard to keep up with all the new faces so nice to have a bit of info to go with the name (as you will discover I'm very very vauge at the best of times :roll: :oops: ). Big welcome to you anyway and nice to have you even if your lo is out of cloth, I'm dreading pt and when I started this I thought I would have another child but now don't think I will (have trouble coping with 2 :oops: :lol: ) so I'll be around with no bub in cloth as well! :lol: :lol:

i thought i was having one more baby too and even got a small stash of nappies. but now i think 2 is enough and i won't be able to handle 3. i do still have a few nappies i'm haning onto and selling them slowly :lol: .
you still have a few months at least before you think of pt so make the most of it :lol: . it's nice to meet you too. i think people who use cloth are very nice people :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi Neels
I'm Rae, and have 15 month old Kayleigh. I think it would be strange to just stop talking to your cloth using friends because your babies have grown up. It's lucky there is more to this forum than just nappies. Welcome and look forward to chatting.

My avatar
raffertygrey
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby raffertygrey » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Hellloooooo!!! I still want some more fawn longies you know but I have to sell some stuff first!!! :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers