hf1

My avatar
ramsay
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ramsay » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Hello!!! :D

Its great to see loads of familar people on here :)

xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:35 pm

Hello and welcome from me. Look forward to chatting more :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Hello! and welcome. I'm Louise, mum to Amy 4, Ryan 2 and Katie 5 months. Look forward to chatting to you.

Louise

My avatar
tinderboxy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby tinderboxy » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:14 pm

raffertygrey wrote:Hey there fellow refugee!

Only thing is, we're all going to have to find time for 2 forums soon enough as we can't all very well just bugger back off to CNA if/when it gets running again!! :lol: That would just be damn rude! :shock:

I can't see that 2 nappy forums will be at all hard to manage :D There are more people with different and interesting nappies on here, too ;)

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Only thing is, we're all going to have to find time for 2 forums soon enough as we can't all very well just bugger back off to CNA if/when it gets running again!! :lol: That would just be damn rude! :shock:

thats so true, but as I am cutting down on DS I hope to keep up with it

Hello there by the way xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:05 pm

tinderboxy wrote:

I can't see that 2 nappy forums will be at all hard to manage :D There are more people with different and interesting nappies on here, too ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!! I'm sure you'll manage girls!! Nic and soem others seem to cope!! Maybe just learn to type faster!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:08 pm

clothmama wrote:
tinderboxy wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!! I'm sure you'll manage girls!! Nic and soem others seem to cope!! Maybe just learn to type faster!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I don't know what you mean!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Just realised i never replied on this one, welcome to here!! Hope you like it and i am sure you recognise my name too!!

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers