hf1

hello!!!

My avatar
planetanna
Clothie
Clothie

hello!!!

Postby planetanna » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi everyone - I have been having very severe nappy chat withdrawls, so I am SOOOOOO glad I have found everyone here!!!!!

hope you are all well - please dont let me buy anything!!! (well, only if its cute and I NEED it!)

My avatar
artiezoo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby artiezoo » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Hiya, welcome to CNT!

Marie

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Hellooo and welcome. :D :D

My avatar
planetanna
Clothie
Clothie

Postby planetanna » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:16 pm

i should probably tell you all that I have one son - Joseph - who is 21 months and knows how cute he is!!!!

he is in fitteds and wool mostly (apart from at nursery as I worry they would wreck his precious longies!)

he is allergic to many things - including bindings on many wraps, so I use that as an excuse to buy wool!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:17 pm

Hello!!

welcome to the forum! for some reason I thought you had more than 1 in nappies :? :oops:

jan x

My avatar
planetanna
Clothie
Clothie

Postby planetanna » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:25 pm

JanX wrote:Hello!!

welcome to the forum! for some reason I thought you had more than 1 in nappies :? :oops:

jan x

no - just sooo wishing I did!!!! - apparently it takes more than wishful thinking!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:18 am

Welcome! My Louis is the same age and also knows how cute he is!! We mainly use pockets in the day (severe wiggle issues with 2 part cloth nappies plus wrap it's too much hard work!!). For night nappies we use a mix of fitted cloth nappies with a wool wrap!

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
ramsay
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ramsay » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Hiya!! :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi and welcome to the board. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is also 21 months old. We are also expecting a little boy in May and really looking forward to trying out little tiny nappies.

Look forward to chatting more with you soon.

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers