hf1

Hi from Barcelona

My avatar
solas
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Barcelona

Postby solas » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:17 am

Hi, I´m Karyn, mum to Luka who´s 10 months!! I´m originally from Dublin but have lived in Barcelona for almost 3 years now!! We´ve been using cloth on and off since Luka was born although up until recently mostly off as I was one of the muppets who bought a BTP pack of bambino mios without doing any research in the last month of my pregnancy and was really turned off cloth by them!!

Luka is a wonder wetter, she (yes, despite her name, she´s a girl ;0) ) even managed to outwee 3 disposables (layered with slits in the 2 under ones, my mothers idea!!) boosted with a facecloth and microfibre cloth one night!!!

Have finally seemed to work out what suits her and am loving Greenkids and BG V2 for the day and Tots Bots fluffles, Baby Beehind and Drybees night nappies all well boosted, with wool longies or shorties, for nights!!

Barcelona is a nitemare for sourcing anything cloth and only one of my friends uses cloth (Bambino Mios) sporadically, so be prepared for lots of questions ;0)

Thanks,

Karyn

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:30 am

Hi Karyn, it' lovely to see you here! Look foward to chatting and gtting to know you more :)

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:46 am

Hello,

Glad you decided to take the plunge. :wink:
Welcome to the board.

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Hello, its nice to see we are developing a real international flavour.....

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:39 pm

hiya and welcome :)!!

Was it you who bought the llamajama longies from me??? I'm sure I sent them to a Karyn in Spain!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi Karyn! I only live about 3 hours or so from you!! We are in the south of France, between Carcassonne and Toulouse! Shame about the BM pack but you'll get lots of new ideas from us! Most of the nappy retailers in the UK are more than happy to send out here and it often costs little more than if you were in the UK!

jump right in and post wherever, all the girls are friendly and a great help!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:05 pm

Hiya and welcome, we are becoming more well known internationally which is fab!!! Look forward to chatting and really hope you like it here :D

My avatar
solas
Clothie
Clothie

Postby solas » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:15 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies and for being so welcoming!!

Yes Ladybird, it was me you sent the llamajamas to, I was only thinking about you last night thinking I should take a picture of Luka in them and send it to you!! They are really cute and very loved (by me anyway, Luka doesn´t seem to notice what I put on her ;0)) still a bit big, but are fine with the ends turned up!!!

Thanks again, you´re all so lovely ;0)

xxx

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:42 pm

Glad you like them :)
You could always post a picture on the board!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers