hf1

Just saying hello

My avatar
Ezza
Clothie
Clothie

Just saying hello

Postby Ezza » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:38 pm

Very new to this whole web forum malarcky, hence no pictures on my profile. But I'm a mum to a 6 1/2 month old daughter and am looking to get more involved in the whole cloth nappy thing. We've done OK so far, but now need help - so found you guys!
Will be posting questions in appropriate places very soon - and probably buying from many of you.
'Speak soon'
Ezza

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi Ezza,

Glad you've found us - ask away (and then buy lots :lol: )!! I'm Helen, I have 2 boys with Theo being in cloth since he was 4 months. Hope to get chatting with you soon ;)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi Ezza and welcome. I'm Louise, mum of Amy 4, Ryan 2 and Katie 5 months. Be prepared to spend lots of money, cloth nappying can become very addictive!! :lol: :lol:

Louise

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi Ezza, a big welcome to you! I'm mum to Josh 6.5 and Louis 21 months who has been in cloth since we left hospital! My dh (dear husband!) is originally from Huddersfield!

Jump right in and ask away, all the girls are really friendly and helpful!

Look forward to chatting with you!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi there......ooohhh you don't live a million miles from me!!! I am in Dewsbury which is approx 5-7 miles from Hudds i would say. :D You have probably heard of it. :D

Anyway i am Nicola (Nic on forums!) and i am mum to Emma who will be 8 this July and Evie my cloth bum who is nearly 2.5 yrs. :D Look forward to getting to know you more

My avatar
ramsay
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ramsay » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Hello :) im mum to Liam 7 and Chloe 2

Hoep you enjoy posting here :D

xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Hello and welcome. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte and a little boy on the way in May. I am sure you will get plenty of advice and temptation from the ladies on here :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:33 pm

Hi Ezza

welcome to the tree!

feel free to ask away, there are lots of people here with a lot of cloth nappy advice to give so don't be shy! :wink: :wink:

jan x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi and welcome Ezza :D

I'm Alison, mum to Harry 4 and Katie 2

Return to Welcome Newcomers