Hello

My avatar
dottiemum
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby dottiemum » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello to everyone.

I am a yorkshire mum of three girls lydia 6, grace 5 and delilah 19 month and i am 23 weeks preggres with a pink bump :)

I have had many ups and downs with cloth nappys had one major blip around when dilly was teething for around 2 weeks lol, but went back to cloth after pampers still give her nappy rash!!!.

I am trying to crack the night nappy now as delilah is a very heavy wetter. Any advice would be welcome

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:33 pm

:idea: :idea: Big warm welcome to the Tree from one yorkshire lass to another :wink:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:27 pm

:idea: and welcome to the CNT! :D

:cnthug:

My avatar
ChristinePlush
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ChristinePlush » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 am

Welcome! I am mummy to 4 girls, now aged 12, 10, 8 and 6 (all sounds very civilised but really wasn't with 5.5 years between eldest and youngest..)

My favourite night combo for heavy wetter was a cotton Tots Bots with 2 cotton boosters - massive bottom but no leaks. Air Flow wrap over the top (tho would recommend trying wool now, I didn't have anything wool for my heavy wetter but have tried it since and it's fab). If you want cotton Tots get them now because they are discontinued and everyone is selling out.

Could also try a hemp nappy like the Ella's House Bum Hugger or Easy Peasy Harmony, again boost if needed.

If you want to test a few things out I offer a nappy trial service via the Plush Pants website (see sig) just ask if that would be helpful.

Christine
x

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:44 pm

:idea: :idea: another welcome from Gods own County of Yorkshire!!!! welcome to the tree! :wine:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi and welcome to the Tree :idea: and congratulations on your impending pink bundle - 4 girls, I bet your other half loves being in a house full of girls :giggle:

My avatar
dottiemum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby dottiemum » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Awwww thanks ladies you have made me feel so welcome, my hubby is over the moon with the new pink bump (i will have to get him a man shed when they hit the teens lol)

I have tryed all tots bots as they r my fave to use :) but still not good
this is a list of what has not worked
ellas house bh
little lambs
bumgenius
blueberry
tots bots evey kind lol
minik nn
upsy daisy nn
ellas hope chest
goodmama

it has cost me a small fortune to try all of these, so really any advie on what works for u would be great as i would love to use them 24 hours a day :D

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: awwwww pink bump :pregnant: :pregnant: :giggle: :giggle: welcome to the tree :hug:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 pm

dottiemum wrote:Awwww thanks ladies you have made me feel so welcome, my hubby is over the moon with the new pink bump (i will have to get him a man shed when they hit the teens lol)

I have tryed all tots bots as they r my fave to use :) but still not good
this is a list of what has not worked
ellas house bh
little lambs
bumgenius
blueberry
tots bots evey kind lol
minik nn
upsy daisy nn
ellas hope chest
goodmama

it has cost me a small fortune to try all of these, so really any advie on what works for u would be great as i would love to use them 24 hours a day :D

Hi, and welcome to the tree :idea: I don't think my DD is a particularly heavy wetter, but I have never used pockets at night, always fitteds. My favourite combo is either a new style WNNN with a wool soaker, or a bedbug (boosted with an extra bamboo insert if she's had a late feed!) and wool soaker. Her nappies are wet at the back in the morning (she sleeps on her back) but still have dry patches at the front (when she was in PUL wraps they were soaked all round).

Might be worth a try if you haven't already!

Danika

Return to Welcome Newcomers