hf1

Hello (waving!)

My avatar
raffertygrey
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby raffertygrey » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Hey Elizabeth! Great to see you here..

I learn something new everyday, I didn't realise you were so young, I had it in my head you were one of the more mature mums...not that you seem old or anything.. :oops: frantically trying to dig myself outta that hole..

Gah, how frustrating it must be to be making all those lovely fitteds and not use them yourself :shock: , I imagined a whole stash of beautifully hand-painted & dyed JR's for the lovely Lucy...surely you can allow yourself a few keeps!!?? (Or do we keep you too busy with our fancy-pants demands :wink: :oops: :P !!!??)

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi Good to see you.

yes I cant believe you dont use your lovely fitteds either!

And we love our playsilks too thanks - they are so lovely

Heather

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello (waving!)

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Welcome Bethy - wow 4 businesses that is pretty full on! Mind you it could be said we have 3 if we count our renovating as a job plus here plus dh's IT sutff!

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:17 pm

wow 4 businesses you must be a busy lady :D Have only just heard about your nappies and they are lovely 8)

My avatar
bethy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bethy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone - it's nice to be here!

Yep, we're pretty busy here - and Steph - don't worry, sometimes I feel much older than I am! Doesn't help that I am the only one of my circle of friends with a baby, and I was the first to get married and buy a house too. In fact, not sure where I've fitted it all in! I catch sight of myself in mirrors occasionally and think Wow! Who on earth is that? :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers