blackcat74
Clothie
Clothie

New to this site

Postby blackcat74 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Hmm, what can I say :roll:
I have two lovely girls that drive me up the wall :P

My eldest is 2.5yrs.
I decided against going back to work so I could raise her how we wanted, not by other's rules.
I then had a bright idea that she should have a brother or sister so she/they wouldn't be alone (like me).
My second was born at home last September on the living room floor :shock:
I'd recommend home birth to anyone- a lot more relaxing (even though it wasn't planned, I'm stubborn and wanted to get things done before going into hopsital :lol: )
I have a great hard working fella of whom I cherish very much, just wish we could spend more quality time together.
We have 3 black cats (yes I have been called a witch many times :twisted: ) that are just as much trouble as the girls at times.

I don't get out much as my eldest is a little 'you know what' at the moment, so it's quite hard work with two of them. She runs off like a lunatic and we fall out. So I'm a saddo and stay at home with the odd walk in good weather.
Spend a lot of time on PC, trying to reduce the amount of baby gear we have :oops: :shock:

Well I don't know what more I can say- nowt special :cry:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:50 pm

hello there!

nice to 'see' you again!

hope you like it here on the tree!

jan x

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby JennyWren » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:04 pm

Hiya, I'm Jenny, mum to Ethan (10), Stella (8) and Livia (22 months). Welcome to the site. I had Liv at home too and it was a fantastic and stress free experience, even if the midwife did let all the gas and air escape round the living room before I got to use it!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the board.
looking forward to chatting more.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Love your intro!! Welcome to you! Sounds like you have your hands full. I know what you mean about 2.5 yo's - my eldest was such hard work at that stage! Look forward to hearing more! :D

My avatar
artiezoo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby artiezoo » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Hiya, welcome to CNT!

Your eldest sounds as much of a handful as mine. He's 4 years now and still trouble (only the type trouble changes as they get older). :roll:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:06 pm

Love your intro!! Welcome to you! Sounds like you have your hands full. I know what you mean about 2.5 yo's - my eldest was such hard work at that stage! Look forward to hearing more! :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:50 am

Hi and welcome look forward to getting to know you more

Return to Welcome Newcomers