Postby twinkletot » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 pm

:idea: and congrats on a twin :pregnant:

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: twins

Postby kermitgirl » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:25 pm

My dd was 3lb 9oz at birth, when she was tiny she wore premme tots bots nappies, the lady who runs http://www.greenjellyshop.co.uk/ had little girl who was about the same size and we borrowed hers. Both Sharon's girls were dinky at birth, so she is an expert on nappies for tinies. She can source the premature nappies from them from Tots Bots. When Lois got a bit bigger she wore XS sandies, thirsties,xs fuzzi bunz, diddy diapers, bameasies, bimbles, kissaluvs, some ancient mothercare shaped nappies and nippa'd muslins.

Hope all goes well with the birth and they don't turn out too tiny.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:29 am

Hi and welcome. I am sure you will get plenty advice on cloth nappying twins :D

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:51 am

we used terry squares on my newborn much cheaper option for the first few weeks x

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:08 am

My son was born at 35 weeks and we used the totsbots size 1 though didn't use them till he was a couple of weeks old I think he was around 7lbs when we started with cloth due to being in hospital for a couple of weeks.

We used an xs wrap to start with but he quickly outgrew these. I liked the fit of flexitots as they were slimmer fitting than the normal cotton tots.

We moved to pockets bumgenius as I found it difficult to use a two part system under clothes as they were too bulky.

Hope you find something that works for you.

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:14 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: :babyroll: :babyroll:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 am

Hi welcome to the tree. Congratulations on your twins pregnancy. Xx i am sure the girls on here will be able to give you some fab advice. X

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 am

:idea: Congrats on the twins! I am sure taht you will pick up some great advice on here, everyone is so helpful. I have bought a few tiny nappies for LO due in 3 weeks but not too many I got size 0 bimbles but as LO looks to be quite large atm I'm not sure how much use they will get, I would imagine that small nippa versions would be best, although may look slightly chunky to start with :giggle: as then you have the adjustability.
Anyway hope that helps, Good luck with the twins and :wine: for going cloth! x Aimee

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers