hf1

Hello to everyone!

My avatar
nappymania
Clothie
Clothie

Hello to everyone!

Postby nappymania » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 am

Hello, I'm new, and my baby will be with us in 1 month! I will want to use cloth, but I'm not english, and in my country the cloth nappies are not see like as a very good thing... We are amentally arrears... :cry:
This forum is fab! There are so much information...!

Thank you to everyone!!

Silvia

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello to everyone!

Postby Joaninha » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

:idea:
Hello, Silvia! Welcome to the Tree!!!!

Where are you? You may find that getting some nappy/diaper sewing patterns and having a go at making your own will be cheaper in the long run, as it will save you on postage costs, and you can use pretty much any kind of fabric you like - old towels and tshirts, old fleecy tops, etc are fab! The bulk of my nappies is homemade, with a few bought ones for the pretty factor :mrgreen:

hope to see you around more!!! :cnthug:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 am

Hi and welcome to the tree

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 am

:idea: and welcome to the tree

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 am

Hi Silvia and welcome! Where are you? I was living in France when my son was born and there was no one at all using cloth. Most of the UK WAHMs and nappy sellers are happy to send to Europe (although a small number of nappies may be restricted to do this - for example Motherease). I'm sure a lot of sellers on classifieds would be happy to send to you as well, you can always reply on a thread asking if they are happy to if you want to buy preloved. English post is pretty cheap so it didnt' cost me a lot more to have things sent to France. As Jonny said making your own is an option too!

Enjoy the last month of your pregnancy :wine:

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:57 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: enjoy the last month of your :pregnant: look forward to hearing how you get on with cloth try the classifieds here for nappies too :babyroll:

My avatar
nappymania
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nappymania » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Thank you to everyone!

I'm from Italy, and here nobody use nappy cloth! :(
The Jonny's idea is fab, but I think that I am not able to do by myself the nappies... :roll:
I know that English post is cheap, therefore the few nappies in my home come from here!!
Now I want to buy some second hand nappies, I saw Little Lamb and Bamboozle and they like me so much!
I think that I will follow your advice and I will look in the classifieds...

Thank you!!

Silvia

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 pm

:idea: Hi and welcome!

Return to Welcome Newcomers