hf1

Hi ladies

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Hi ladies

Postby Orchid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

I discovered this forum a week ago and have been addicted to it ever since! And I have bought something like 20 nappies in the last two weeks! My dd is nearly 4 and was in cloth from 2 weeks old till she was 18 months and I had to stop cause we emigrated over here from NZ. My addiction at the time had progressed to making my own pockets and I have a snap press stored at my parents! My ds is 8 weeks old and I wasn't going to do it this time round cause having two kids, breastfeeding exclusively and not having any family around to help I didn't want to put to much pressure on myself. But I still ended up buying a few nappies. Sooo ds got nappy rash from sposies, I got my cloth out and my addiction took a couple of days to become full blown! Last time I used mostly fuzzibunz cause there wasn't the choice out there then and I was just starting to branch out before I stopped. I am loving the choice out there and all the advice from the posts. So hi ladies and I'm so glad I found you all!

My avatar
Hughesette
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Hi ladies

Postby Hughesette » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Hello :idea: welcome
This place is too addictive. Too much scrummyness to be had. my CC is maxed out with all the buying lol

I have 3 small girls. Eldest is 4 and the youngest is 15 mths.

I found cloth ok, once you get into a routine, it all slots together. I like the comments I get, and I love woolies lol, and the yummy wooly washes you can get, the smell is divine.

Anyway, look forward to chatting

xxx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

:idea: :idea: I recognise that name so here's my formal hello :giggle: good to see you posting on the boards :wine:

Whereabouts in NZ have you come from? My sister, DH and their 5 kids moved over there 7 years ago and I know she finds it hard not having her family around her.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm

:idea: and welcome :hug:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 pm

:idea:
Hello and welcome to CNT.
Have fun with your re-found addiction :giggle:

:cnthug:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi and welcome to the tree! Look forward to chatting :idea:

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome ladies. I'm from Auckland emma, where did your family move to? Oh my goodness I got my second hand longies in the post and they are too cute! So I have bought some needles, the wonderpants pattern and some scrummy wool from babylonglegs! I can't wait for it too arrive. I was thinking today I really have spent too much but I will be able to sell the nappies when they are too small and recover some of the cost. I also worked out how much I would spend on sposie nappies and wipes and it would be something like £750 over two years and that made me feel much better. And it wouldn't be half as much fun now would it?

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Hiya, and welcome to the CNT! :idea:

:cnthug:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado