KInd of old newbie!!

My avatar
mummychops
Clothie
Clothie

KInd of old newbie!!

Postby mummychops » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:04 pm

HI,
I have posted a newbie post before but then didn't really post apart from on the buying pages!! So I am saying hello again and I am gonna post properly this time!!!
I am Sally, mum of 4 kids ranging from 14 to 6 months. I have a 2.5 year old who is potty training just now and my 6 month is obviously fully in nappies. Been using cloht since Ethan (2.5) was 5 months old, I am finding I am more adventureous with Lotties nappies than I was with Ethan's mainly down to the amount of time I spend on nappy boards!!! lol
Anyway hello and look forward to getting to know some more addicts!!
Sallyxx.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: KInd of old newbie!!

Postby twinkletot » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 pm

:idea: Sally

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea:
welcome :D :D :D :wink:

My avatar
mummychops
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummychops » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Oooh hello Sammy, how is Nathan doing?? I think there are quite a few people over here that I know already!!!

Hi Sally, hows the sewing going?? I keep seeing piccies of things you have made for people they all look lovely!!
Sallyxx.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:38 pm

mummychops wrote:Oooh hello Sammy, how is Nathan doing?? I think there are quite a few people over here that I know already!!!

Hi Sally, hows the sewing going?? I keep seeing piccies of things you have made for people they all look lovely!!
Sallyxx.

it's going really well just need to find new places to hide all the fabric I keep buying :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
hope you are getting on ok with your nappies and dress :wink:

My avatar
mummychops
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummychops » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 pm

We are starting to get good weather for the dress thank god!! She had it on over a long sleeved top with babylegs the other day and it looked fabby!!
Which nappies did I buy from you?? I bought LOADS the other week after I sold all of Ethan's (a decision I am regretting at times!! Sigh) finding it hard to remember who I bought what from! *blush*

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:49 pm

think it was swaddlebees and dunk n fluffs :wink: I sold quite a few :giggle: might have to let some itti's and a weenotion go to fund fitteds now Honey is seeming to have a reaction to pul :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
mummychops
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummychops » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Ah, swaddlebees good, DnF too small cos she is such a lump!!!
Oh no re the PUL!!! Lottie has a problem with most wraps including her lovely W wraps!! But I have found Thirsties which are fab on her and no red marks!!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Sally,

Welcome to :cnthug: . Nice to see you over here!!

Cathleen xx

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers