hf1

KInd of old newbie!!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: KInd of old newbie!!

Postby Sally » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 pm

oooh thirsties may have to give those a go :D Honey is really skinny but outgrows the rise in everything quite quickly :roll: we are trying wool and fleece at the mo so fingers crossed a break is all she needs :lol:

My avatar
mummychops
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummychops » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 pm

HI Cathleen!!

I am still a bit too scared to use wool much on Lottie cos she is very immobile so I worry she will wick alot!! I use wool on Ethan all the time at night so not sure why I am scared of it with her!! Thats why I want to get some interlock as its bomb proof for him! The Thirsties wraps are really good and I got the size 2 duo wrap for her and it even went over a M/L bedbug all night and no marks at all in the morning. She has a red mark on her leg from a WN wrap thats been there for 2 weeks :shock:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 am

Heya Hun!

Nice to see you here. You should really try more wool on Lottie :giggle: Poppy has been wearing it since she was a few days old without any problem. No compression wicking... But the girl doesn't seem to be able to stay still (even at night she's a little wriggle bottom) she started rolling pretty young and since then there's no stopping her. These past few days she's even been standing unaided and tried to take a step. I reckon she'd manage it if she wasn't in a fit of giggles everytime and just concentrated. Not that I want her doing it yet.

They grow up far to quickly!

Hope to see you chatting more over here. :wink:

My avatar
mummychops
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummychops » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:48 am

Hi Carolyn!
Lotties doesn't move at night at all!!! When she is in her cot she just lays on her back still and when she is co-sleeping with me she snuggles up but still doesn't move!! I have used wool at night but she had a damp sleeping bag in the morning! In the daytime she is a bit more mobile but still fairly stationary lol
Yaya Popppy!! I saw the piccies of her standing in her outfit, such a clever girl! Ethan was like that, very mobile and just never still, in fact he still is lol
Sallyxx.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:51 am

:idea: Sally. Welcome to the Tree :cnthug: D'ya think Ethan could have a word with Bella and remind her that she should really consider potty training at some point soon? :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:07 pm

:idea: :idea: sally, welcome to the tree!!! lol

My avatar
woollywumpkins
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby woollywumpkins » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Hiya Sally :idea:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

mummychops wrote:Oooh hello Sammy, how is Nathan doing?? I think there are quite a few people over here that I know already!!!

Hi Sally, hows the sewing going?? I keep seeing piccies of things you have made for people they all look lovely!!
Sallyxx.

He's doing really well thanks :D Very mischevious and cheeky, just the way I like him lol. How are Ethan and Lottie? There are a few from 'over there' on here :giggle:

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers