hf1

Hello

My avatar
PIKMIN
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby PIKMIN » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:54 pm

hi newbie here im mum to 3 and 1 on the way and getting so uncomfortable that baby beter not be too long away

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Hooray - glad you got on OK after all that!! Look forward to chatting with you, we have a few other mums patiently (or not so :lol: :lol: ) waiting for new babies!

I'm mum to Josh and Louis (21 months) and Cloth Nappy Tree!!! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi and welcome. I'm Louise, mum to Amy , Ryan and Katie. Know what you mean about being uncomfortable, my 3 were all at least a week late, Ryan was born 18 days late! :roll: Look forward to chatting to you

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:13 am

Hello and welcome to CNT. I'm Rae, and have 16 month old Kayleigh. Look forward to chatting nappies and everything else, and hope you don't have to wati too much longer for this next one.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:18 am

HIya and welcome! I'm ALison, busy childminding and knitting mum of 2 :D I look forward to chatting and meeting your new arrival (hopefully soon!)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Hiya and welcome, hope you don't have too long to wait. When are you due?

I am Nic, mum to Evie my cloth bum who is almost 2.5 yrs and Emma my older girl who is 7.5 yrs.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:30 am

Hi and welcome I'm Beck mum to 3 little brats (they are at the moment anyway :) ) look forward to chatting soon

My avatar
PIKMIN
Clothie
Clothie

Postby PIKMIN » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:18 pm

thanks for welcome
i a not due till april :(
i have finally worked out why i am so uncomfortable(well i think so anyway) the baby's head has been down since 21 weeks so i am assuming it is running out of room fast god help me trying to push this one out if its a fatty :mrgreen:
9lb 7oz was enough for me that was my heaviest so far and he was a budda bless him.
smallest was 7lb 9oz but she was bigger in size than my 7lb 14
everytime i am sitting down is when i am in most pain as the baby is fighting for space :shock: ok i am scared lol :lol:

Return to Welcome Newcomers