hf1

Hi everyone!

My avatar
bibble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Hi everyone!

Postby bibble » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Hi there. I hope you don't mind me joining you. I recognise a lot of people from BC Cloth Nappy board. I've resisted joining this site for ages as was trying to be good and resist temptation but I can't resist! I'm a regular poster on the BC board, (under a different user name).

I'm Vicky, I'm 28 and from Kent. I have 2 boys, Scott who's 28 months and Blake who's nearly 10 months. Both were cloth bottomed pretty much from birth. Scott is potty training and doing quite well so I only have Blake in cloth full time and Scott is just wearing night nappies and bright bots in the day. I've no idea how many nappies we have but it's a lot for just one small boy so sneaking in the odd new one is proving more of a challenge!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Where I live, the disposable rules and everyone thinks I'm a complete nutter. Well, I suppose I am a bit as I'm addicted to what is essentially a poo catcher, but it would be nice to think I'm not alone!

Vicky

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby babyroo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:24 pm

HI and welcome Vicky :D Don't worry, you'll find lots of addicted nutters here!

I'm Alison, mum to Harry 4 and Katie 2 and childminder to a little cloth bum too :D I'm in Maidstone, whereabouts in Kent are you?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Hiya and welcome. I am Nicola, mum to 2 girls, Emma aged 7 and Evie aged 2. Look forward to getting to know you :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi Vicky, you'll be in good company as we are all addicted to 'poo catchers' as well!!! :lol: :lol:

look forward to chatting!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Hi Vicky and welcome to CNT.
I'm Rae, and have 16 month old Kayleigh. I am trying very hard not to order any more nappies (but do have one on order at the moment). Look forward to chatting nappies and other random things.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi Vicky, I am Annette, Mum to Charlotte and a little boy due in May. I recognise you from BC (well actually I recognise Scott and Blake!) but I don't post on there much anymore. Hope you enjoy it on here, we are all a friendly bunch :D

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Hi Vicki, I'm Sally mum to Lucas who was 1 yesterday :D , I'm seriously addicted to poo catchers and wool too :lol:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:38 pm

HI Vicky, recognise those lovely pics of the boys from BC. Ive only just started posting here too even though i registered ages ago.

:D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:18 am

HI Vicky! Welcome and you ae certainly not alone were all addicted here 8-) I'm Beck Mum to Hannah, Phebie and William :D look forward to getting to know you

Return to Welcome Newcomers