Welcome to CNT.

:cnthug:

My avatar
boo no too
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Hello from sunny Dorset :)

Postby boo no too » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Welcome I'm new too, good luck making nappies, would love to know how you get one, I thought about it but so far not been that brave, I'm due no 2 early August so building up a collection as I go, so tempted by some but desperatly trying to restrain myself, not very good at that though!!!!

Also descovered the ones I have already got are being used on different teddys by my little one 'testing them for you mummy' :giggle:

Lisa

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm

My craft room is nearly finished, just the desk to put up and I'll be moving my stuff in, plenty of time at the weekend as we have no plans, so that's where I'll be :yahoo: Have ordered some bamboo fleece from Hanna so looking forward to getting started on my nappies. My niece lives in the US and she's going to South Africa soon for a wedding, and so is my sister-in-law from London, so I'm going to order some material from America and get it transported over to save on postage, I'm so excited but I can't decide which material to buy! I've seen some fab disney fleece and PUL on the US ebay, so am very tempted to order it as it's so cheap in comparison to over here. I just need to find a good american site to look at for minky, I love minky nappies and really want to make a few of my own, even if I end up selling them (if they're good enough!) to fund more material :giggle: I also want to make some fleece soakers as they seem so easy to make, it's just finding the cute unusual material that people want. Found some snoopy stuff too... Oh dear, it really is turning into an obsession...!!

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:22 pm

:idea: Welcome

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 pm

:idea: :idea: and welcome to the tree :cnthug: :cnthug:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:07 pm

:idea: I love these :D But am wondering what kind of conversation I could include :yohoho: :pirate: in...???

My avatar
mummyme
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mummyme » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:25 pm

welcome to the tree :idea:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Ahh a girl after my own heart :giggle: I too swaped my boring terry squares and ME wraps for yummy fluff when I started lurking in classifieds :giggle:

Happy shopping :wink:

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers