Hi from a cloth newbie :)

My avatar
jojonic
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from a cloth newbie :)

Postby jojonic » Mon May 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Afternoon all,

Im Jo, expecting my second child in about 10 days and decided to try cloth nappies this time. My decision is partly about cost but moreso about not wanting to be responsible for all those bags and bags of stinking landfill waste every week for the next 3 years.

I live in the sunny East Neuk of Fife with my partner, ds Jack (nearly 4) and 2 cats. We think the bump is a little girl (and have been unable to resist the draw of pink things in the shops) so everyone has to think pink and fluffy thoughts for me for the next week at least!! :pregnant:

Congrats on such an informative and interesting site / forum... I just hope you dont get tired of my stupid questions while Im figuring out the nappy business over the next few weeks!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi from a cloth newbie :)

Postby g murphy » Mon May 03, 2010 4:36 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: and welcome!. xxx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon May 03, 2010 6:30 pm

:idea: and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Mon May 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Welcome! Hee hee saving money - so far I've spent the first years nappy budget in 6 weeks! But with my dd who was in cloth for 18 months I saved loads. I only had 12 fuzzibunz which cost around £150 four years ago and lasted 15 months and that's all we had. Hope you have fun, I am totally addicted and loving it :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 07, 2010 8:51 am

Hi and welcome Jo :idea: Looking forward to the lovely news of your little ones arrival soon :D

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Jo, have you had your baby yet, pink thoughts going your way!

Return to Welcome Newcomers