hf1

Hi

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Hi

Postby ramsons » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:59 am

Hi, I'm Jenny from Stockport. Have been lurking for a while, as I have been spending far to much time on other forums...
I'm expecting my first on 6th April and have bought some cloth in to give it ago. I like making things and when time allows want to have a go at making my own.
My mum kindly presented em with my own 30 year old terries so these will also be getting some use, although I'm about to butcher some of them.
I've used cloth sanpro for about 8 years so didn't really consider doing anything but cloth when I found out i was expecting.
In my grown up life I work as a research manager on environmental consumer and policy issues. :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi Jenny, and a big welcome to you! Your job sounds really interesting, look forward to hearing more about it! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and ask away for anything you want to know!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi Jenny, I am Annette - I know you don't I???

Welcome to the Tree. Look forward to hearing all about how you get on with your nappies. :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Hiya Jenny, welcome to the 'tree', hope you like it here. I am Nicola, mum to Emma my 'big' girl who will be 8 in July and Evie my cloth bum who is now almost 2.5 years. Wow where does time go!! Also good on you for using CSP and also cloth when your bubba comes......look forward to chatting. :D :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi Jenny

Big welcome to you! I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4yrs and my 2 cloth bums Phebie 19mths and William 2.5mths. Congrats on your pregnancy, not long to go now :D Look forward to getting to know you more..

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Aren't you a friendly lot :)
Yes, Annette, we've met, although you didn't get to meet the chickens...and we now have a kitchen floor..and I've since managed to do my prewashing without breaking anything. :lol:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the board. I'm Erica another Stockport mum. I have Jack who is 2 and nearly finished with cloth :cry: and I am expecting another baby in September. I also have 3 much older children James 18, Jess 15 and Sophie 12.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Yes thought it must be you :D Alas, I didn't get to meet the chickens or manage a sneaky peek at your kitchen - does this mean you have somewhere to give birth now or is it still work in progress? :lol:

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Still work in progress unfortunately. Very stressed husband, who keeps telling me the baby can't come early :|
Have scan tomorrow morning & will find out then if I can have a homebirth or not -fingers crossed. It'll be good news for me if we can and bad news for him :lol:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers