Hi

My avatar
njd
Clothie
Clothie

Hi

Postby njd » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Hi
I'm Nicola and I have been lurking for a while so thought it was high time I introduced myself. I have a 7-month old son, Alejandro, and we have used cloth since he was 2 weeks old. I live in Bilbao, Spain and teach English to children.
regards, Nicola

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hi

Postby beck » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi Nicola

Big welcome to you! I'm Beck mum to 3 little rugrats :D Look forward to getting to know you better :mrgreen:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi Nicola and welcome to the board all the way from Spain - we are becoming very multicultural now :D

I am Annette, mum to Charlotte and a little boy due in May. We are only in boring old Blighty :lol:

Look forward to chatting more with you.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello Nicola, I think you know me!!!! Hope you get the Little Kiwi things soon!

Welcome out of lurkdom and I look forward to chatting! :D :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Hello Nicola, glad you have decided to come out of lurking. I'm Rae, and have 16 month old Kayleigh in cloth. Welcome to CNT, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:10 pm

Hiya Nicola, i am a Nicola too!!! :D :D I am mummy to Evie my cloth bum who is 2.5 and Emma my eldest who is 7.5. Evie has been in cloth since she was 14 mths old.....look forward to chatting to you and hope you like the 'tree'!! :D

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:35 pm

Hi Nicola or should I say Hola!

I'm Erica mum of 4 and expecting my final baby. Looking forward to getting to know you.

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby JennyWren » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi Nicola, nice to meet you. How wonderful living in Spain. I studied Spanish and French at Uni and lived in Zaragoza for a little while. I love Spanish culture.
I am a SAHM to Livia (22 months), Stella (8) and Ethan (10). I'm a qualified teacher too but finding excuses not to return to work to teach grumpy teenagers!!
Jenny x

Return to Welcome Newcomers