Hello :D

My avatar
hannahmummyto2
Clothie
Clothie

Hello :D

Postby hannahmummyto2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 am

Hi everyone :idea:

My name is Hannah I'm 22 with two children, Tegan (3 in oct) and Leo (1 last april). I've never used a reusable nappy at all with my two, but its never to late to switch right? I wanted to use reusable's but I just never got round to getting them so thought I would give them a go now as I'm so fed up with disposables leaking all the time etc....so I'm here hoping for some help choosing what to go for etc.

Thanks xxxxx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello :D

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 am

:idea: Hannah and a warm welcome to the Tree :cnthug: Its never to late to switch - my DS was 10 months before I used cloth on him full-time :wink: Wade into the forums, ask lots of questions, be prepared to kiss all your Paypal goodbye on the Classifieds and you'll be fine :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Hi Hannah :idea:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 am

:idea: :idea: and welcome hunnie. x

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby helenNt » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 am

Hi and welcome to the tree. Never too late to start. I think I calculated that it only takes about 20 weeks to save money on using cloth and that doesn't take into account the resale value. Think that was based on purchasing £200 of nappies and the cost of disposables for us was about £10 a week. So definitely never too late.

I am sure you will get lots of advice on nappies to use. We started out with two partners and then switched to pockets but now use two partners and wool at night.

Definitely check to see if there are any cloth nappy schemes in your area.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 am

:idea: Welcome to the cloth nappy tree!! :cnthug:

My avatar
hannahmummyto2
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hannahmummyto2 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 pm

paypal money isnt real money anyway...well thats what i keep telling myself :giggle:
I have no knowledge at all of the different types of nappies so I shall have to post a few questions in the different boards xx

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 pm

:idea: Hananah :mrgreen:

Glad you found us :giggle: :wink:

Welcome to the Tree :cnthug:

My avatar
boothyboysmummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby boothyboysmummy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 pm

:idea: hello hun and welcome,i havnt been on here that long but everyone is lovely :D when i first started using cloth i found my self trawling google for hours trying to work out different nappies!its good fun though!i still have to google tome of the abbreviations though :giggle:
Becky xx

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers