hf1

Hello...newbie on here but not to cloth

My avatar
arn3
Clothie
Clothie

Hello...newbie on here but not to cloth

Postby arn3 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Just wanted ot say hi as I am new to posting on here.

My name is Vicky. I have 3 children. I am ashamed to admit that my 2 dd;s were not cloth bummed (now 8 and 5_, but Logan is. He has been in cloth since he was 2 weeks old and I am officially an addict!. I have every type of cloth nappy ever mentioned on the babycentre cloth nappy forum!! lol!! I only completely addicted and still buy more even though I am meant to be ona ban. My current favs are itti bitti's and blueberry's.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Hello...newbie on here but not to cloth

Postby babyroo » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi and welcome Vicky :)

I don't think your addiction will be helped by coming on here, probably just taken in a new direction :D :D :D

I'm Alison, mum to Harry who is 4 and katie who is 2, my addiction is night nappies now as Katie is dry in the day. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you. I recognise your name from bc, but i tend to just lurk there these days.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm

hi Vicky, Nice to see you here
Love Shevi (Hollly)

My avatar
arn3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby arn3 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi Shevi and babyroo,

My addiction is everything nappy wise! I was just contemplating ordering another weenotions SS night nappy as they are FAB!!

problem is that I ahve had two glasses of wine so there is no stopping me!! lol!

Don't tell me being on here will make me more addicted. I don;'t think it is possible. i got two new nappies int he post today as it is lol!

LOook forward to chatting more.

Vicky

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:14 pm

arn3 wrote:Hi Shevi and babyroo,

My addiction is everything nappy wise! I was just contemplating ordering another weenotions SS night nappy as they are FAB!!

problem is that I ahve had two glasses of wine so there is no stopping me!! lol!

Don't tell me being on here will make me more addicted. I don;'t think it is possible. i got two new nappies int he post today as it is lol!

LOook forward to chatting more.

Vicky

Haha further addiction is always possible! Just look at the photos or in the different nappy sections :mrgreen:

I thought my buying would stop when Katie potty trained, but I'm going for the record for most ridiculous number of night nappies now instead :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 am

Hi Vicky
Welcome to CNT! I'm Beck and look forward to chatting more soon :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 am

Hi Vicki and a big welcome, of course I recognise you from BC as well. These girls keep me so busy running this place that I rarely get to post there these days!!! Really pleased you've found us, although your purse may not be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to chatting more!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Vicky and welcome to the board. I think you are in good company here with your addiction :lol: :lol:

Look forward to chatting more with you.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Hi Vicky, welcome to CNT :D

I'm Joanne, DS Matthew has been in cloth since he was a few weeks old. Recognise you from Babycentre but haven't posted there in ages :oops:

Look forward to chatting!

Joanne

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers