hf1

Hello...newbie on here but not to cloth

My avatar
arn3
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hello...newbie on here but not to cloth

Postby arn3 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Thanks for all of the replies and the welcome messages...i've not had a chance to browse properly on here, though it sounds dangerous is I do find the time lol!

I can;t beleive how many of you are fro BC! Why have I never been on here before!!!

My avatar
bibble
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby bibble » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:36 pm

I wondered how long it'd take you to find this place...afterall, I'd consider you to be a true nappy-holic! How many do you have in your collection now?

Vicky
x x x

My avatar
arn3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby arn3 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Oh, I don't have a clue what is in my collection!! lol!! In fact I made a major slip up earlier. Was chatting to dh about the cost of nappies and discounts and he said well how much does a nappy cost? 10pounds?. I said oh, No, blueberry's are 17pounds. OOppss!!! Only my fab nappy of which I have just bought 3 new ones and he will notice when he come home tomorrow!! So thats why he has been so tolerant of all the new nappies lol!

IN fact I have sold 6 nappies in the last two weeks to justify the spending and buying!!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Hi Vicky,

Hope you enjoy chatting on here too. I recognise ypur name from BC though I only occasionally lurk on the nappy forum there now as I'm too addicted to this site.

My avatar
arn3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby arn3 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:32 pm

WOW so many C girls on here...think I may have made a big mistake coming on here lol!!! I thought I couldn't make this addiction any worse!!!. I think my current aim is to have every colour blueberry possible lol!! Look forward to chatting with you all more.

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:05 am

Welcome Vicky. I recognise you from bc too. I think this place is a well kept secret. I'm a newbie too but I've already been adding to my stash since I came here :oops: :oops: .

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers