My avatar
londonlotus
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Newbie from Brighton

Postby londonlotus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Hi Fiona & Rufus II :widesmile:
Glad to see you here! :hug:

Hi! I've been checking out your Muttqins on the classified board. I was quite tempted by the remaining one but not sure it will fit Roo as he's such a chunkster. I probably should stop buying nappies now anyway (apart from night nappies, which I am short of). I daren't count the stash :oops: but the ones not in used are in a very large ikea storage bag - AND I actually lost a whole washload of very lovely nappies after I stopped using them with Finn, which was horrible. I'd packed everything away and forgot that the nappy bucket had any in (which shows just how ridiculous the collection was in the first place as I hadn't noticed any where missing). I stored the bucket in the utility room and it was only when I moved it some time later I realised that it was full. Argh, it was awful. Flies had gotten in and the nappies had some kind of mushroom growing on them. Yikes! I'm only using wetbags this time and chucking the wetbag into the wash along with the nappies each time. Never again!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

:idea: Hi Fiona

Glad to hear you are back in the throes of fluff addiction :giggle: Now, do you have any tips on convincing Bella to give up her fluff??

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

:idea:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: and welcome to the tree! xxx

My avatar
londonlotus
Clothie
Clothie

Postby londonlotus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am

tanya2007 wrote::idea: Hi Fiona

Glad to hear you are back in the throes of fluff addiction :giggle: Now, do you have any tips on convincing Bella to give up her fluff??

Hi Tanya :idea: I've got no potty training advice really except to wait til she's ready - it's a lot less stressful than trying to get a child out of nappies who's not interested. Having said that I think if Finn hadn't decided he wanted to wear pants I probably would have just put him in them for the summer and just put up with the accidents til he got the hang of it, although that's a lot of work if you've just had a baby! :shock:

My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sweetiepups » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi from Hastings :idea: :idea: :idea:

My avatar
londonlotus
Clothie
Clothie

Postby londonlotus » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone :) . A great big :cnthug: right back at ya!

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers