hf1

Looking for pockets/stuffables

My avatar
Lennyw
Clothie
Clothie

Looking for pockets/stuffables

Postby Lennyw » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi, my name's Lenny from Hither Green in London. My 5mo son starts nursery soon and I am looking for pocket and stuffable nappies to try out on him before deciding to buy a bundle. He currently wears two-part shaped nappies, but I'm going to try and make it as easy as possible on his nursery by moving him into stuffables/pockets. So... hi!Thanks.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Looking for pockets/stuffables

Postby Sally » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:03 pm

my fav pockets are weenotion side snaps which aren't too pricey if you can resist the embroidery :giggle: or i'm a recent convert to fuzzi bunz sized nappies you can get them preloved quite cheapish or new for same price as a weenotion side snap :D
I tried bum genius when she was little and hated them but most likely as they were huge and she was tiny may revisit those too :D
hth,

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 pm

I'd suggest trying bum genius v3. My nursery do quite well with them and other similar aplix nappies.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm

We like Wonderoos, although I think a lot of people don't. To be honest, we haven't tried many others although personally I prefer poppers to Aplix and find that Fuzzis sometimes leak. The nursery should be willing to use whatever nappies you want them to, from what I understand. Good luck!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:37 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Return to Welcome Newcomers