Hi

My avatar
Jessicas mummy
Clothie
Clothie

Hi

Postby Jessicas mummy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi :idea:

Im Sue and from Staffordshire. I have a little girl who is 7 months old. I am just about to start to use cloth nappies. I brought some bambino mio nappies yesterday, but they are going straight back to the shop, not happy with them. Looking to buy either tots bots or itti bitti d'lish, any advise?

Big hugs
>:D<
XXXXXX

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi

Postby g murphy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm

:idea: :idea: and welcome to the tree. x

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jasmine b » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 pm

hi :idea: ittis didnt work at all for us as i think fin is a bit of a heavy wetter, ive had a couple of bamboozles and they were a lovely fit on fin , good luck :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 am

:idea: Sue and welcome to the Tree. Basic advise would be not be anything in bulk but try lots of different nappies when starting out to see what works for you. You can get nappies in great condition on the classifieds section that will save you lots of money as if they don't work you haven't paid full-price and you can also sell them on again :D

Stay clear of Bambino Mio definitely as well as Motherease Onesize as they come up huge on babies, otherwise there are lots of good fitteds nappies out there - just remember that these will require wraps :wink: Tots Bots new Stretchies have had great reviews but check out the Reviews Section for more info :D

You could also try pockets as these are easy to get to grips with when starting out. They don't requite a wrap as they already have a waterproof layer fitted to the inside. Good examples are BumGenius, Happy Heinys and Greenkids. If you like the look of Ittis then I would suggest buying just one or 2 to try as these nappies seem to work really well or really badly for people. I loved my Ittis but just couldn't get a good fit with DS and so had leaks every time I used them :(

Ask lots of questions and have fun building your stash :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: Emma has given fab advice ;)

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 am

Welcome to the Cloth nappy Tree Sue!! :idea: Im in staffordshire too...seems there are a couple of us now! :)

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:02 am

:idea: :idea:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado