hf1

Greetings!

My avatar
Diner
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Greetings!

Postby Diner » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:53 am

Hi all! Boy am I glad I found this forum! I love using my cloth nappies and have been using them for years (since Amy was 6 weeks) but don't know many other people who are nappy addicts like me and have felt a bit like a lone ranger! :D I look forward to reading all your posts and stuff in the future.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Greetings!

Postby Annette » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:38 am

Hello and welcome. You will be in good company here :D I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is now rapidly approaching 2 and a little boy on the way in May - I am very excited about teeny tiny nappies :D Look forward to chatting more to you.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:41 am

Hellooooo!! You are most certainly not a lone ranger on this site with nappy addictions!!!! We are all the same! :lol: :lol:

I am Nicola or Nic for short, mummy to Emma my big girl is is approaching 8 in July and Evie my little cloth bum who is 2.5. Evie has just recently started wearing knickers on occasions and is slowly grasping the concept! Slowly thankfully!! I am sure we are still going to be in night nappies for a long while yet so that's good.

I am however on the nappy wagon, it's rolling by here on a regular basis if you do need to hop on at any point, although with a new little bottom to cover soon i can't see you wanting to hop on!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Look forward to chatting to you more on the various boards, it's very friendly here.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:08 am

Hi and huge welcome to you!!

I'm Beck mum to hannah 4.5yrs Phebie 20months and William 3 months. Look forward to chatting to you soon and hearing all about your fav nappies.

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:27 am

Hello!

I only found this place recently too. It's a great board :D . Look forward to getting to know you too.

Claire x

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:16 am

Hello!

I'm Marijke mummy to Joshua almost 3.5 and Anna just over 10 months. Anna has only been in cloth since she was 8 months so I'm still a bit of a newbie. Look forward to hear what your next purchase will be :mrgreen: you wont be able to resist once you start looking at all the lovely nappies posted on here :lol:

On a separate note, we will be visiting SA next month. We're staying in a Safari Lodge for 2 nights near Sun City before flying on to Mauritius. Really looking forward to it, hopefully we'll get to see some of the big 5 in their natural habitat :D
Oh, but please tell me the weather will improve, my DH has been checking and hast been too impressed :roll: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:09 pm

hi, i'm shevi! nice to meet you :)
x

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Hiya,

If you are an addict you'll fit in well here :lol: . Though some of us are mangaing to stay on the wagon at the moment.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:35 pm

A warm welcome to you from cold France! Glad to see a SA on the board! I have heard that the cloth nappy scene in South Africa is a little slow to say the least! You'll be in good company here!

I'm Tory mum to Louis in nappies and Josh nearly 7 - we currently live in France but are moving back to Australia in the next few months!

Look forward to chatting with you.

Return to Welcome Newcomers