hf1

Hello

My avatar
sthullen
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby sthullen » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Hi, I'm Stephanie, mum to Gabriela who is just 3 months old. We are practicing EC part-time and back-up using mostly cloth since birth, but use eco-disposables sometimes (usually at night or if going out for the day)... Still figuring out which types of nappies work best for us, especially with the EC thing!! Pockets are gaining favour as easy to take off-put on!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CNT - you'll find plenty of ideas of new nappies on here and we even have a couple of other people using EC.

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi Stephanie,

Looking forward to chatting. EC is amazing, I am so impressed by people who have the patience to practice it.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:20 pm

hi stephanie, nice to meet you!
shevi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 am

Hi and welcome Stephanie. You will have to tell us more about your ec'ing experiences. Don't know if I would ever have the time or patience though - and I do love our cloth nappies :D Look forward to chatting more soon.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:22 am

welcome! I'm beck mum to 3 little rugrats. Look forward to hearing all about your EC experience.

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:08 am

Hi Stephanie and welcome to the board :D . Look forward to chatting to you more!

Return to Welcome Newcomers