hf1

Hi I'm Kerry from Welingborough!

My avatar
Preciouskezz
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Hi I'm Kerry from Welingborough!

Postby Preciouskezz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:57 pm

What about the week after then? Friday 20th? Don't want to miss out on anyone!
x

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 am

20th sounds good to me :wink:

My avatar
Preciouskezz
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Preciouskezz » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Just need to get everyone else on board and then work out what time to meet and where!
x

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Hi Kerry, I'm Aimee and live in Cosgrove neasr Stony Stratford so also quite close, would love to come to a meet and am on school hols atm so can do most days.

My avatar
Preciouskezz
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Preciouskezz » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi Aimee,
the more the merrier! It'll be a really great day and Wicksteed has a sheltered area to eat so if t rains we'll be ok with a picnic still!

Does anyone have info on costs? I think parking is still £6 per car and the wristbands for rides are £15 per person, though you can buy tickets! I know Kara will want to have some rides!

I'm probably bringing my man (He's my donkey really, lol)

Jovi got glasses today! He had a hospital appointment last Thursday as his eyes kept turning in, and he's longsighted, but best possible case as both eyes have the same prescription and he doesn't have a squint. So you will get to meet my lovely bespectacled little man, lol.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 pm

I've no clue about cost of rides I'm afraid. My lot rarely go on them as the play area is usually enough, with a kick about and flying kites in the field areas. Rides are a big treat. We'll probably get there before lunch, have a picnic and leave mid-afternoon.

Hopefully we can make it, I'm not very good at planning ahead though :oops: :lol:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:50 am

A picnic sounds good. I had no idea there was rides, I thought it was just a park, heehee. I am also no good at planning ahead, trying to improve though! I used to be quite organised before DD was born.

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am

I will try and make it over on the 20th- rides not an issue here as my lo is only 3 months old!

My avatar
Preciouskezz
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Preciouskezz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

Ladies,
Sorry I haven't been around recently. Had alot going on at home.
I was wondering if anyone still wanted to meet at Wicksteed Park Kettering on Friday 20th August?
I was thinking that maybe to meet at 12 would be nice? There is a seating area in the park just across from the Pirate Ship!
x

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers