hello there!

My avatar
sarah&mia
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

hello there!

Postby sarah&mia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 pm

just introducing myself here
Im a newbie in the cloth nappy 'world' and i have been advised by an old timer that you guys are super friendly (thank you shevi!) ;)
i dont know what you guys know about me already from shevi but im 22 i live in london, i have a 6 week old (tomrrow) daughter called Mia and she is genuinly gorgeous!!
to be honest i dont know much about cloth nappies aoart from that they are cute and much much cheaper than disposables and altho before i had mia i said i would just try it out cos i didnt wanna commit to all the laundry, ( i hate hate laundry) but then one night mia did a big big wee and when i went to change her at her feed the nappy had exploded and stuck to her ittle tushy - it made me so so sad i had to literally peel it off poor sweetie! and then i was converted! - and i have a slight addiction now!
anyway looking forward to getting to 'know' you all
xxx

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: hello there!

Postby babyroo » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi Sarah, we met at Bluewater but welcome properly to CNT :) I love the picture of little Mia

Hurrah that you have become addicted, how are you finding the washing?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm

Hiya and welcome!!!! Shevi has talked about your scrumptious bundle with such pride too. Hope you like it here just as much as we do and hope we can help you......oh yes it's also very addictive as you are finding. I am Nicola BTW, mummy to 2 monkeys, my big one is Emma who's 8 in July and Evie is 2.5 yrs and we are in the process of pt'ing so i will be living my fluff addiction through others on here very shortly :D :lol: :lol:

My avatar
sarah&mia
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarah&mia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:38 pm

hi!
the washing is ental but to be honest the washing is mental without the nappy washes so it makes no difference and i get much pleasure folding them and stuff - i feels all domesticated haha!

My avatar
sarah&mia
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarah&mia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 pm

hi nicola :) you can live Vicariously through us all thats the cheapest way :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 pm

sarah&mia wrote:hi nicola :) you can live Vicariously through us all thats the cheapest way :)

I agree Sarah!!! Hehehehehe be better on the old pocket hey!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:02 pm

nic1 wrote:
sarah&mia wrote:hi nicola :) you can live Vicariously through us all thats the cheapest way :)

I agree Sarah!!! Hehehehehe be better on the old pocket hey!! :lol: :lol:

lol , you'll find another addiction soon enough ;)

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Welcome Sarah and Mia,
I am sukhi mum to two cheeky monkey's Pranav(5yr old) and Rishabh(10months old).
Welcome to the world of addiction here!!!!!!!!! warning!!!! you but then Shevi must have already told you about that.
I am really really hooked to this and the slings.
In fact I would love to have a girl so I can buy more nappies. Joking---Would have loved to but I have given up. Guess I think I wont be able to handle it but who knows :wink:
xxxxxxxxx
sukhi

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Hi Sarah and Mia :D Nice to see you posting we have heard lots about you and your gorgeous little girl. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing pics of your little one in her cloth. :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers