hello

My avatar
clarahj
Clothie
Clothie

hello

Postby clarahj » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi all
this is my first post here! My name is Clara and my cloth bummed baby is 8 month old Amos. We are very new to this so i look forward to learning lots from this forum.
I am married to Joe who is currently back at uni studying to be a teacher, which has been wonderfulas he used to be a baker - such a relief not to have him going to work at 3am!
Amos is (of course!) a wonderful baby, crawling very early but still cant be bothered to sit up on his own yet! He loves eating his food, but fortunately still has a huge appetite for bfing (although unfortunately it is largely in the middle of the night - yawn!).
I look forward to getting to know you all, and to getting even more obsessed with cloth nappies than i already am!

Clara x

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: hello

Postby Shevi » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi Clara, Nice to meet you
i am also a mum of boys who crawl (and one even walked around furniture) beofre they could / would sit up by them selves...funny little things arn't they!!!
looking forward to hearing more from you
shevi

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:45 am

Hi Clara

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4yrs Phebie 20months and William 3.5months. Look forward to hearing all about your fav nappies :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:14 am

Hi Clara, welcome to you and Amos! Look forward to chatting with you!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:33 am

Welcome Clara, i am Nicola, mum to 2 girls, my youngest is now in the throes of pt'ing. Hope you like it here and look forward to seeing your posts :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:44 am

Hi Clara and welcome. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is nearly 2 and a little boy on the way in about 5 weeks! eek!
Hopefully we can help you on your way with the cloth, just jump in with any questions you have and I look forward to finding out more about you.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Clara, welcome to the cloth nappy tree :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Hi and welcome Clara. I'm Louise, mum of Amy, 4 Ryan, 2 and Katie 7 months. Katie doesn't seem to be interested in crawling at all at the moment but has been sitting for quite a while now. Looking forward to chatting more

Louise x

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi :D

I'm Claire, mummy to 3 little girls. Welcome to the board! :D :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers