hf1

Hello from luscious Kent - I want Didymos!

My avatar
Audrey
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from luscious Kent - I want Didymos!

Postby Audrey » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Hello CNTers, I've been on here for weeks now but only just figured the site works better on Google Chrome (I was still using Internet Explorer :oops: ) - I've never been outside the cloth nappies for sale bit :giggle: If I need to give anybody feedback or anything please let me know. I'm married to the wonderful Frank who's very stoical about our house slowly disappearing under a pile of nappies, and I've come to realise I can shop all I want, we still won't be prepared for the bomb that's about to hit us in the form of sproggy number 1, due in 10 days time. I was very pleased to post a post with pictures in it but I'm not very internet savvy, so I've no idea how to post avatars and things, but I'm sure I'll pick it up if I can stop cleaning/browsing FSOT/sleeping for a bit. Is it just me or does anyone else drool at the little wine icon and think ' hmm, wine. I remember that ' :wine: I've no more money left, it all went on cloth nappies - fluffy ones, bamboo ones, all in ones - but I'm going to save all my pennies for a didymos now, and then I'll be organised :hohoho: Sorry if I'm rambling, today is a mostly sleeping day. I must invest in some alcohol free wine. It can't be healthy to be jealous of a smiley. I'm in Margate by the way, so big hellos from much maligned Margate :hug:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hello from luscious Kent - I want Didymos!

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi Audrey :idea: and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

How exciting - 10 days to go :D And glad to hear you have an understanding husband :giggle: it always helps :wink:

Oh, Im Sadie by the way :idea:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:52 pm

:idea: Welcome to the tree! Funny how everyone always starts at the classifieds :giggle: You'll fit in nicely here, most of us are... experienced... in fluff :hohoho:

I'm Lisa, I live in sunny Dorset where unfortunately not many planes flew this weekend for the Airshow as it was such awful weather :( I have three kids and madly a fourth just starting to grow. You must be getting excited with only ten days to go, is everything ready? The most important question, have you chosen baby's first nappy? :giggle: Are you taking them into hospital with you?

Looking forward to seeing a BA (birth announcement) in the not too distant future :wine:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

:idea: I'm Emma, mum to cloth-bummed Max who is 19 months today :D Welcome to the tree and :wine: to your LO arriving in 10 days

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: and welcome!!!

I am Gemma mummy to Harry who is 22 months old. xx

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 pm

:idea: and welcome!
Hope your birth is just the way you want it to be!

My avatar
Sarah-P
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Sarah-P » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi & Welcome to ClothNappyTree!
I'm new too - I'm Sarah with 6, expecting our 7th in December :pregnant:
Hope all goes well with the birth.....not long to go now!

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

:idea: welcome to the tree :hug:

10days wow so exciting :wine:

My avatar
Audrey
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Audrey » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Thanks everybody, we can't wait to meet and share our bubba :widesmile:

Emma, Gemma, Clairelou and Twinkletot, hi :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: lovely to meet you

Sadie - I see you're just starting the long wait, good luck! :hug: Yeah, I'm really blessed with Frankie, but give him time - the postie's not been this week yet

Lisa, we get an air show too. I managed to miss the Red Arrows flying directly down our street, engines blaring, smoke all pumping - TWICE! I was a wee bit occupied in the loo... Re birth, we're hopefully having a home birth, and (love you Frankie) I've ordered a birth pool (love you lots) one of those eco birth pool in a box ones (lots and lots baby) I won it on eBay last night (it's got a liner with it). I hope it gets here before the baby does. And I thought for the first few nappies we'd use disposables. Ain't no way they getting meconium on my cloth :mrgreen: and then I might use a bambinex with an ocean mother ease (or is it air flow?) wrap, but only cos the Blueberry creamy fluff AIO with blue and brown spots probably won't fit :lol:

Sarah, you superstar, how do you find time to post - how do you find time to do anything?

Gotta go, missing Vexed on BBC 2 :hug:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers